Zeemax

UK DZ.com Mini Boogie...!!

Right... Here's the plan people, just to ensure the whole matter is impossably confusing...

1/2/3 May - UK DZ.com Meet - Netheravon

Date to be announced - UK DZ.com Boogie - Hibaldstow

We'd be mad to miss 2 for 1 jump tickets, so we're going to have an informal meet up on the may bank holiday weekend at Netheravon.

Towards the other end of summer (so the weather is better) we'll be holding a boogie style event at Hibaldstow.

It will be great to see any DZ.com peeps at either event and i look forward to meeting as many people as possible, and drinking far too much, oh yeah and jumping with everyone ;)

Now, so we can get this moving along, post up your name, which if any event you'll be attending, and anything you can bring to the circle in the way of load organising, coaching or video etc. PM me if you dont want to post it up first :)
thanks all and i hope you agree that this is a good way to do it :)

Me - both events - Beer organising and everything else
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Nethers is way too far south to be considered central, it will take me a day to get there and a day to get home again. Lost wages for this dwarf any banefits from a 2 for 1 deal, or even cheap beer.>:( Have fun without me, I'll catch up with you all at Hibble Bibble.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

have you checked the bucket airlines? they're offering some stupid cheap flights, which is of course very quick, and i've already offered the space in my car to anyone flying down :)

I'll look into it Macca, thanx for the offer.:)Am assuming Heathrow, as opposed to Gatwick/Stanstead etc?
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I’m sure Macca will answer this in due course, but Heathrow and Gatwick are on the right side of London for Nethers. Easyjet certainly fly in and out of Gatwick (but whether they do so from Scotland or not, I don’t know). I think BMI fly in and out of Heathrow from Scotland if that helps! :)
Vicki

i can never remember where stansted is, but i dont think its in the right direction.

Gatwick is my first choice, then Heathrow. Either is fine and as long as people dont bring too much shit i can fit a couple more in if anyone else needs a lift :)

Also does anybody know about accomodation there?

Nethers has reasonable bunk house accommodation – I never stay there (always in a caravan!) – I think it’s £2 per night with a £10 key deposit. Showers are pretty decent too.

i can never remember where stansted is, but i dont think its in the right direction

Stansted is Essex - definitely entirely the wrong direction for Nethers! :D

Vicki