Zeemax

UK DZ.com Mini Boogie...!!

Nethers - April or May. Nuff said :)

Nethers in May gets my vote! B|

Vicki

Nethers in May is about the only time I am going to be anywhere near making it... being in Iraq at the moment:S, my R&R is about then and I will be spending all of it at Nethers. Incidentally, there are FS progression weeks 10-23 May so the middle weekend there should be quite lively...B| not that that coincides at all with when I will be there...!:S

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Its going to be really expensive this year!! If you don't get it then you can't jump here in the UK. Makes me a bit miff..

M.J

Well considering i did 3times as many jumps abroad as i did here, I won't be miffed at all not jumping in the Uk this year.
So far we have seen the Membership go up, but now we will just have to see if the cost of jump tickets will go up as well... I bet it does by between 2 -5 pounds

I really hope not [:/] Its really expensive for me already. You can go to spain or somewhere like that but if you just want to do a few jumps one weekend then its nice to be able to go somewhere local.

Its a really expensive sport already, they should try keep the prices down.

M.J

Right, the date, unless it causes any major problems, is:

The weekend 1st/2nd May

I've narrowed it down to 2 DZ's so far, nethers (two for one weekend) or Hibaldstow.

Cast your votes now :)
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies