skybytch

I don't have the words to express...

...how awesome this weekend was. B|

In fact, I've been having so much fun I'm still in Perris when I should be landing in Orlando. :o Yup, currently sitting in the Bombshelter waiting for 8 pm so I can go do 10 more minutes of tunnel time.

Did my 1000th skydive today. It was a 16 way. We turned 6 points. I love jumping with people who are better than me. Some people you know were on it - billvon, amy, Deuce, dgskydive, and diablopilot with Iwan (vdschoor) shooting... err attempting to shoot video, just to mention a few. Tony Domenico organized it, Dan BC and Pat McGowan were on it.... An excellent skydive, topped off by a refreshing trip to the deep end of the pool.

That tunnel is addictive. I was only going to do 10 minutes while I was here; after tonights session I'll have done 30. :$

The parties were good fun too. What I remember of them anyway.

I have to go back to Florida tomorrow. Really, I do. I can't stay here forever.

But I would if I could.

Very cool Bytch! Glad to hear it. My weekend was pretty good; took the whole tribe to the zoo yesterday and just chillin at home today. :)
I cannot WAIT for California sun...will be in the 'heat' of things August 31st-ish...going to meet some friends, drive from there to Las Vegas for their wedding, then come back and scope out property for our sunshine happiness to be built in the next couple of years...:PB|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

That tunnel is addictive.

Hee, hee........just think, I was the first one to give you that hit;) That's what makes a good pusher, give them their first hit free, and they come back again and again.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Congrats on the 1000th! I actually managed to FINALLY hit 400 on the sunset load Saturday. Only took me from 10-21-02 to go from 300-400. [:/] Nice 4 way HD with Luis, Wrongway, and Weegegirl. I just flailed around doing outside camera since I am so damn uncurrent! >:(Even landed out in a corn stubble field (Immediately thought of Amazon) :D Oh well....I'm about to ditch this job....it's SO interfereing with my skydiving. As well as the rest of my life......:S

...how awesome this weekend was. B|

Did my 1000th skydive today. It was a 16 way. We turned 6 points. I love jumping with people who are better than me. Some people you know were on it - billvon, amy, Deuce, dgskydive, and diablopilot with Iwan (vdschoor) shooting... err attempting to shoot video, just to mention a few. Tony Domenico organized it, Dan BC and Pat McGowan were on it.... An excellent skydive, topped off by a refreshing trip to the deep end of the pool.

Lisa, I am really sorry about the video, but I am downloading the pics tonight, they are already looking VERY good on the camera.

Expect mail from shutterfly soon ;) This one is on me, congrats on your 1000th jump though, it looked awesome from "above"

Iwan

It was great to see you Lisa and I had a blast on the few jumps that we did manage to get in. I didn't really think the tunnel stuff would keep me out of the air so much. It was fun though. To see you and Purusha in the tunnel together was great!
Dom

I am really sorry about the video

No worries, Iwan; Deuce got some good POV from his side mount so there is video proof it happened. And I've got a mental video of it that I keep playing over and over... B|

Looking forward to the stills - they looked great on your camera. I'm thinkin' at least a couple 11x13's for my walls... :D