Vallerina

Weekend Numbers

:P:14:1

Another rockin weekend! The highlight was playing tandem student with Deuce this morning.Oh man, ignorance is bliss!

Anyway I got my first tandem video and I love it! Thanks Deuce and especially Iwan for throwing down that vid and Skye for dubbing it for me even if I was just joking! I'm so lucky to have such cool friends.

not too shabby of a weekend at all, i'm glad to be out of school for the summer!

;);):5:1

Fun time had by all at the hillbilly boogie @ mt. vernon. Weather could have cooperated more on Sunday, but hey 5 jumps on Saturday were fun. GREAT partying both nights! The beer is for my first time out of a Casa, what a great plane. I love that automatically opening tailgate!!! B|

b

>:(:11:0

Sweet weather has come to Seattle. Clear Skies and mountain views from alti.. GAWD its noice being able to see all the mountains within 100 miles

Some kewl jumps from the new C-206 at Snohomish..as long as you dont mind jumping with Tandems if you want to jump from it.

Did a 4 way sit with Tim and angie and Austin....great dive with a dock on Angie when she and Tim flew over... Next jump me trying to do a sit in a 1976 HUGE monster wing suit.. After a first attempt at flipping to a sit.. I did it.. even with the legs blown up to 18" in diameter.... then going to a stand in it. and actually floating on people in a sit....bwahahahahaha. .. flying that thing is a kick in the ass...:)
A few kewl jumps one with Mark launched and flown to go fast.. had to fly daffy to control a wee bit of spin.. otherwise I coulda taken him over 200... a REALLLY kewl sunset hop and pop at 10k to watch the sun set over Admiralty Inlet and the islands to the west and north. As I was hanging there I saw the last load of the day climbing to Alti so I took the Tri out over the river to be out of the way and watched the tandems with the video guy fall down past me over to the west.. framed by the setting sun.

First jump of the day today with SeaKev and his SO.. her very first tandem.. threw on my 1976 Wing Wars suit to make sure I could hang with the floatybutts....and did a sweet dive to a dock on her with Vlad of the World Team as her TM.

Some of the best in the world:23:??

Pink Skyvan boogie in Damme, Germany.

Some of the best in the world:
If you are ever in northern Germany, go check out Damme. The people there rock! Nuf said.

23 jumps from the Pink Skyvan. 2 Thursday, 6 Friday, 8 Saturday, 7 Sunday.

1st/Beer: I have no idea how many 1st's this weekend but here are a few that come to mind.

1st Skyvan jump.
1st boogie.
1st jump on my ProTrack.
1st head down exit.
1st stable sit fly.
1st 2, 3, 4, 6 way free fly jumps.
1st jump with a full face helmet.
1st 7 way.
1st camera jump.
My highest jump yet, 16000ft.
Most jumps I have done in a single day, and the most in a weekend.
I now have more jumps in Germany then in the USA.

And I won a helicopter jump that might happen later this week, and that will be a 1st to.

Many thanks to Heino, Grit, and all of the other people at FS-Damme.

Now I'm just poor, sore, and extreamly happy.

:( :0 :2

no jumps in either category due to my driving from texas...... but i did get to se my first real live cross dresser....... it was in down town austin and it wasn't a nice sight.. funny but not nice............ and also i got to see banana bread be made for the very firsttime ever.......best thing about it was i got to hang out with casie... if ya ever get to see here when she has french fries from macdonalds ask her about eating them....there is a proscess.....

0:5:2

Five jumps, including my first (BEER!)working coach jump, and first (Beer!) jump with my daughter Sarah - Did a jump with her working on fallrate. One more jump for her and she's off student status and working towards her A license. Beautiful weather both days this weekend, albeit a little breezy Sunday.
Life is good!!

Easy Does It

1 injured knee: 4: 0

Got in some nice jumps with Oren this weekend including a 4 pt. 12 way. B| And wouldn't you know it? After having had that awesome of a dive, I biffed in on landing and injured my knee. It's currently gorgeous colors and swollen. Calling the doc as soon as she opens and going to get an MRI or something along those lines done to see if I did any serious damage to my knee. [:/]

Oh, yeah...driving a stick shift with an injured left knee is not fun at all!!! :S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Never anyones business: 46: 2: 10: 0

46 jumps this week.
2 hours of team tunnel time.
10 hours of coaching tunnel time (Which I flew maybe 4 hours)
I don't drink.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

;):7:probably

Showed up at the DZ on friday night, got "thrown" on a 4-way team for the SSL meet. . .Sooooo my first skydiving competition. Man was that fun. I learned a lot from the guys I was flying with. Gotta love getting the experience in.

Did a hop n pop on Sunday to go play with my "new to me" canopy. Fun. . .

A great weekend. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

4:18:1

4 days of work skipped (unpaid[:/]) to be at the DZ
18 jumps this week, including a few fun jumps & video jumps, some AFF practice jumps, and 3 AFF evaluation jumps.
1 case of beer owed (see attachment)B|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

1:14:at least5

Well i only got to jump on saturday.;) Yep that's right 14 jumps on saturday alone.:DB|

Lots o fun, made several freefly jumps, tracking dives, belly dives, video. Basically just got on the plane and went out with whoever wanted some company.:D

Firsts, whew, first 270 approach:o damn that was fast.:D Fist time filming a naked skydiveB| and it was a freestyle dive at that:D First time i biffed on my new canopy(in front of the spectator area no less):D First tracking dive video, i wish i knew how steve curtis crab tracks over the top of the leader like he does, damn that is hard:S I am sure there are others, some don't need to be admitted to on an open forum.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I SANG??? it must have sounded like that really bad american idol guy

Yup, you sang for me. It almost made up for the other part of the VM. Do you like making me jealous? :(:P:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

46 jumps this week.

geez, your week would be a good season for me!:S[unsure]
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

2:7:0

1. finally was able to pass a bottle cap hand to hand in a very stable sit
2. :(B| don't wanna talk about

7 great jumps, finally touched Val, a few super front cross hand grips in a sit - yeahoo

0 not buyin beer for this weekends stuff [:/]:P

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

46 jumps this week.

geez, your week would be a good season for me!

Move to Florida.....

Plus as you get more jumps....Making more jumps is easier.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334