Vallerina

Weekend Numbers

One jump. A writer from a large paper came out and did a tandem jump. He rode up with our 11-way on the plane. Johnny and another Muff Bro docked on him.

I think it is important to have a good relationship with the press and have them portray a positive image. Of course, he hung around us all day...

;):2:1

We too had a freelancer from our biggest daily come out and hang out on Saturday. Most of the day we were on wind hold and he left with plans to return on Sunday (I had RW duties elsewhere). We didn't get air until nearly 9 PM but I I hade a great 3 way with a cop and a tax auditor (man I love this sport ... when or where else can you say you enjoy the company of such professionals?)

Friday night I made it out in time for the sunset load. It was one of those postcard moments that made me glad that I have a large, slow, Nimbus '86 shoehorned into my equally old and comfortable Racer. Sunsets under a slow canopy rock - maybe next time I'll borrow a ZP Manta 288 and see if I can stop time!!

We discovered that the golf course on which we occasionaly land due to spotting mals has a kick-ass kitchen, dirt cheap prices, is well within para-hike (or stumbling) distance, and is open till 2 ayem every night.

Other nig-noggery involved certain rituals only performable at an airport and with some climbing knowledge ;););). My 2 way went fine but a rookie funneled the 3-way with a 'thud'. I owe the case on general prnciple since the P.C. statement made is always "we've NEVER done that before" :). That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Is it Friday yet?

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Call me ignorant, but what is the first # in 0:0:0?

Humps or else you can put a number for some other significant happening in your life instead.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Humps or else you can put a number for some other significant happening in your life instead.

for some of us, if the first number ever changes that is the signifigant thing in our lives...lol...........

*Attention Single Girls*

Wingy needs a little lovin'. Will someone in the Utah area please go have sex with him. He didn't seem TOO freaky when I met him, I think you'll be ok.

;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Will someone in the Utah area

please don't limit it to utah........ i'm worth the trip.......... how about we say 8 hours on a 747 area... that should cover most everywhere.........:)

how about we say 8 hours on a 747 area... that should cover most everywhere.........

Are you paying for the plane ticket? :ph34r:

sure.. the one way to 12,500 outa the caravan 3 miles from my house.... that work for ya.........

LOL...no wonder you haven't had sex in awhile. ;)

Nope.....I have stood up all my landings with the new rig. No grass stains as of yet......and the white it still white!

B|
Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

B|; 9; i'm sure i owe for somethin

what a sweeeeeeeet weekend!

my boy passed a mock AD test. *so proud! :)*

i got in 4 awesome hd coach jumps with TJ. worked on cartwheels, front loops, and fixing my deranged arm position. :D

my girl stacey made her 1000th jump!!!!!!! :D B|

and i started packing for myself again. :P

sure.. the one way to 12,500 outa the caravan 3 miles from my house.... that work for ya.........

LOL...no wonder you haven't had sex in awhile. ;)

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D Yeah, dude, you may want to spring for something besides a $20 lift ticket...:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:...HH has his own pimp service on here...you just aren't working the system...:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...>:(....
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

2:6:0

Good weekend. All free fly jumps. Most of them chasing some sort of unstableness but all fun. Did a tracking dive Sunday evening with TJ as the rabbit. I was supposed to be farther back but some knuckle head didn't get in his spot in the door. Oh lucky me....I was right inside the door next to TJ. Stayed second on the left until 7K when he punched it out. Then did my first 360 approach in a couple years. Had to beat down TJ, Sporto, and Marshal since they pulled so much higher than me. Anyway.....another FINE weekend only to be rivaled by the next! B|

nothing nothing nothing.

spent the weekend in Queensland for a work function... a bus, an open bar and a whole heap of pissed people.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

4,200+miles traveled:0:0

Traveled to GA for the JFTC calendar shoot there....left friday morning, came home last night. I took my gear, but didn't get a jump in.

Huge thanks to Skydive Monroe for being the host DZ for this. You all rock, and we really appreciate you letting us work there! Thanks bunches!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Yeah, dude, you may want to spring for something besides a $20 lift ticket..

so how you do'n??? i got a box of mac and cheese i'll share with ya.............

skymama gets the rice a roni though....with the glass of kool-aid...

B|:5:brewery

So I spent the weekend at SDC. First of all I want to say its a place full of luxury and comfort. Seroiusly - I was awed by the paved roads, the amazing bathrooms, the great little restaurant and a most well appointed and friendly staffed bar with it's tikki bar extension by the pond.

Saturday I made one great jump with Sunshine who is a great gal and I had great fun.

Then I made 3 16-way jumps and did not really screw up any of them;)

Last jump of the day I did a solo joy ride to goof out in the sky. SDC rocks.

In the evening I went with the old 'lets get drunk and do something stoopid' motto. By now I should buy a brewery - it would be cheaper.

Just how much do you remember from Sat night?

FYI - As I saw the sun peeking over the horizon I said out loud "there is no longer any reason for me to be awake" as I left over 10 people at the bonfire...Jraf being one of them!

:(:17:1

17 jumps this week. 3 Tue/4 Thu/5 Sat/5 Sun

Would have gotten more in over the weekend if I didn't sleep until noon on Sunday and work half the day on Saturday.

Owe beer for my first two plane shot. Did two of 'em. One from the lead plane in the base and one from the trail plane. That was fun.

Yeah, dude, you may want to spring for something besides a $20 lift ticket..

so how you do'n??? i got a box of mac and cheese i'll share with ya.............

Mac and Cheese...what a turn-on...:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D...Get some wine in a box and call it a gourmet meal...:P

~R+R:)...Hmmm...mac and cheese sounds really good right now...B|
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...