Vallerina

Weekend Numbers

One jump. A writer from a large paper came out and did a tandem jump. He rode up with our 11-way on the plane. Johnny and another Muff Bro docked on him.

I think it is important to have a good relationship with the press and have them portray a positive image. Of course, he hung around us all day... :ph34r:

:S:12:0

No firsts this weekend, but 12 cool jumps so I can't complain.
Saturday I did a couple of fun jumps and competed in the 8 way speedstar scrambles.
Sunday a couple tandem videos, Shannon's (GFD) tandem with the Deuceman and some more funjumping.. When I started forgetting points on the last skydive I figured it was time to go home and do some relative work for father's day..

Very cool weekend, is it Friday yet?

:)
4 fun jumps in Monroe with some of the beautiful calendar girls from JTFC! What honies! Thanks Flyangel for the 16 point skydive! Had a great time! Woke up with a hellofa backache Sunday morning. Note: oversized chairs/ottoman's are not meant for 2! Next time I'm sleeping with Mouth!:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

102:3:0

100 rigs packed this weekend
got to baby sit my team mates adorable baby
got to meet some awesome people who stoped by SDC for Project Horizon

Only was able to make 3 jumps due to packing 100 rigs this weekend so my team mates could make 20 back to back loads sat and sun and a few more on friday!

~sunny, it was good to see you even if we weren't able to jump together! stop by again soon!

sunny, it was good to see you even if we weren't able to jump together! stop by again soon!

I'll be back every weekend now that my ankle is healed enough and i can jump. I'll see you friday if you're around. Get some jumps in before your teammates get there on saturday.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

B|:5:brewery

So I spent the weekend at SDC. First of all I want to say its a place full of luxury and comfort. Seroiusly - I was awed by the paved roads, the amazing bathrooms, the great little restaurant and a most well appointed and friendly staffed bar with it's tikki bar extension by the pond.

Saturday I made one great jump with Sunshine who is a great gal and I had great fun.

Then I made 3 16-way jumps and did not really screw up any of them;)

Last jump of the day I did a solo joy ride to goof out in the sky. SDC rocks.

In the evening I went with the old 'lets get drunk and do something stoopid' motto. By now I should buy a brewery - it would be cheaper.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

0-6-0

2 hop-n-pops Friday

Was able to be on James-beavis847's 100th Jump and Jody's 300th.

3 Caravan Jumps and 1 out fo the King Air.

Weather kept the King Air in Colorado until Saturday afternoon:( But at least I got one Jump out of it before the weekend was over.

The party saturday night was awesome.:) Was fun watching the drunks though;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Was able to be on James-beavis847's 100th Jump and Jody's 300th.

Hey, I was on that one too!

3:22:3

Oh yeah, it's good to be back home!!!!

22 jumps of all varieties

3 cases for: New Rig (pics coming), first king air jump, and new freefly pants.

And to Boogie kicked ass!!

Blues,
Nathan
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

0:12:1

Owe one for not making it in on a speedstar...

12 jumps... by sunday evening I was so dead tired I could barely eat dinner. Got pretty pissed at myself for making a few of the same mistakes a few too many times. Ahh well I guess... I need to improve on the problems not keep making them.

Did my 100th too :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

0:4:1

Spent saturday in Deland, bought beeer for my first hop'n'pop. Out of the porter no less. Too bad there weren't more people around to enjoy the free beer but stlil had a great time meeting the people that were there.

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Anyway I got my first tandem video and I love it!

I need to get a copy of that, Chickie! Keep it with your stuff so I can copy it next time I see you!

And thanks.

It's a DVD so I'll try and burn a copy for you this week. Will you be at the American Boogie?

And thank YOU!

Congrats, Sheenie, on the stand up landing! Did everyone applaud? ;):D

Thanks Kel! Before I even realized I stood up, I heard Tami across the landing area screaming for me. There was a whole bunch of clapping coming from the deck too. I walked back in with the biggest smile on my face that didn't go away for the rest of the night. It was great! And I paid my beer!
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102