Squeak

Weekend Numbers 7th & 8th Aug

:$:5:1

Three 4 ways
One fun 2 way
One 12 way for my 300th:)
1 beer for my 300th

[RED]DID YA NOTICE I DID MY 300TH[/RED]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

0:0:0

[:/] Doesn't seem like I will get to go for a long time with my work schedule the way it has been.

Congrat's on your 300th...

B|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Staying home and doing all the crap I have not been doing all summer.. cutting the lawn.. cleaning the carpet where the cat hurled while I was on vacation.. picking the peaches off the trees and freezing the resultant slices..picking the blueberries off the bushes....watching some movies I bought but had not watched...yesterday was kinda cloudy but today has been gorgeous.. but hey...I got to jump my butt off for a whole week up in Montana..next weekend salmon killing for next years Salmazon night at Lost Prairie.:)

0:0:0 + ten minutes of tunnel time.

F#$&!*$%# Florida thunderstorms! At least the tunnel helped a little bit.

I will give a bottle of Patron to the person who delivers the sum'bitch that has been doing this rain dance in FL to me so that justice may be rendered upon him.

Congrats on #300 dude! Kickass!

:S
Vinny the Anvil
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I will give a bottle of Patron to the person who delivers the sum'bitch that has been doing this rain dance in FL to me so that justice may be rendered upon him.

That's probably me bringing on all the rain. Went to Homestead Saturday, geared up, plane went on a weather call and the sky started pouring. Today I showed up at Sebastian and the loads stopped there too.

But not to worry, I'll be out of town next weekend so everyone down here should get a nice weekend of jumping in.

2:0:0

Staying home and doing all the crap I have not been doing all summer..

heh...it's kinda nice to have a whuffo weekend every once in a while, isn't it? :)
0 jumps for me. got a bunch of stuff done at home. actually cooked. found a jump ticket. hooray!

Looks like us aussies are the only ones jumping!

~3:P:6:0

6 very nice jumps. Three 2 ways, a five way zoo, a four way and camera for a 4way.

I was soo there on that camera jump. Perfect framing. Maybe a little far away, though...
No NJs on exit, and this is from a C182!
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

Not important:0:1

Not important: Broke up with female, got back together with female, female broke up with me - got ugly. Doesn't help that we work together - gonna be an interesting week. I have yet to have a 'normal relationship' with a female who was an American citizen - had great relationships with Latin American girls, Asian ones, and Canuck chicks - but not yet a single Yank girl. Riddle me this: What the heck is wrong with the Yank girls? [:/]

On the plus side, INS let me back into the country.

1 case owed - first time I rode the Ducati for nearly 12 hours straight, stopping only long enough to fill the tank - from Windsor, Ontario (across from Detroit) to Winona, Minnesota - would have been closer to 9 hours except for the charlie foxtrot they call the Chicago Skyway - express lane my ass. Waved to a gent in a car on west bound I-94 in Michigan who had a Skydiver sticker plastered to his rear windshield.

stupid god decided to piss all over florida this weekend, so we've a large amount of rain, and one big gray cloud all the way to eternity ...

not only can we not jump, the weather is so damn depressing you don't feel like doing anything else either

so i've been losing all of my money on online poker today ...
This ad space for sale.

Not important:0:1

Not important: Broke up with female, got back together with female, female broke up with me - got ugly. Doesn't help that we work together - gonna be an interesting week. I have yet to have a 'normal relationship' with a female who was an American citizen - had great relationships with Latin American girls, Asian ones, and Canuck chicks - but not yet a single Yank girl. Riddle me this: What the heck is wrong with the Yank girls? [:/]

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
This reminds me of a bumper sticker quote.
Have you ever noticed that the one consistant thing in all your failed relationships is YOU
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:;):P

B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

2000:14:1

Viking sweares we drank/ate 2000 jello shots at the convention Friday night. I know I only had about 100. :S

14 amazingly fun jumps with some great load organizers. Lemonhead and Mike LOed 12-24 ways and of course the little hottie Airspeed guys let me play some for an 8 way and a 12 way.

One case of beer owed and paid for my FIRST but definitely not last time at the WFFC in Rantoul.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

0:5:0

Five jumps, broke the 300 mark first thing Saturday with a nice no-presure four - way. Four points, we engineered the dive on the plane and actually pulled it off. Did a coach jump with me daughter Sarah. She is doing so well for some one with 16 jumps! Saw Ladyskydiver (Hi Cora!!!)very briefly before I had to run off to do a demo jump at an airshow. Unfortunately it never happened due to aircraft issues. Went back to the DZ and made three more jumps, concluding with a waycool speedstar jump. (beer rules!)

Sunday we put about 150 miles on the bike with about 50 other guys and now have a severe case of that sunglasses-eye-tanline-sunburn thing. Pass the Noxema, please!

Not a bad weekend - Jumping all day Saturday and riding all day Sunday!

Easy Does It

0:10:3

10 amazing jumps!!!! Sat...5 jumps with Roger Ponce...a few of which included some rodeo mounting in free fall. One of which had us launch an 8 way, 4 way base built, then the other 4 of us mounted our "horses" and then tried to do some 4 way rodeo!!! :D Then on another one, we launched, mounted for photo op, then went on to turn some regular points. there are some cool pics and vid!!!

Sun did an early morning jump with Mary (flyangel2) and a few others,...that was fun. 3 jumps with Roger and crew, some great sequential stuff. Then for the end of the weekend, i joined Phree, WFFC, Cajones and a few others on a tracking dive! Thanks guys that was fun!!!!

3 beer...1st jump with Roger Ponce, 1st Rodeo (had roger as my horse :D) 1st tracking dive. Paid with a bottle of Don Julio...more shots to come this weekend too B|

I had a fantastic weekend at WFFC...was pretty damn hard to come back to work today, i didnt leave till 10:15 last night..got home, and crawled into bed around 1am :S Up at 6 B| (took the later train to work :))
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

1-9-1

Hit 200! And I did it before the one year mark of my First AFF (8-9-03) I wanted to hit it by the one year mark of my First Tandem (7-24-03) But hell thats close enough:ph34r:

My 200th was actually a dual 200th Jump! Jason V. also hit 200th on the same jump (attempted 11 way) Had 9 in and the Video rocks!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

:):6::D

6 jumps at Hibaldstow for the British 8-way Nationals. 5 completed rounds on Saturday and a jump off round on Sunday morning!

:D surely owed for first Nationals medal - a silver! :)

A big congratulations on taking the silver at Nationals! All that hard work and practice paid off.B|