Vallerina

Weekend numbers!

0:(:12:1

I'm counting from last wednesday to sunday. The actual weekend was 7 jumps.

I owe beer for jumping my own rig for the first time, and my first jump on one of my pack jobs.
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

1:4:?

Highlight of the weekend was seeing my twin grandsons for the first time! They are two very beautiful boys! (I promise one of these days I'll figure out how to post pictures of all this cool stuff I talk about - )

Worked Satruday morning until 9:00, picked up Sharon at the house then headed to O'Hare to send her off to Conneticut (to visit her Mom) -

My oldest daughter Liz is moving back to NY from Alaska and had a layover at O'Hare also, so we went to the airport early and spent a couple hours visiting and taking pictures of her and MY TWIN GRANDSONS! WooHoo!

Sharon is off to visit her mom for a couple weeks - I get to be crazy for a little while! I think the vacation will do us both good.

Four jumps out of the Casa this weekend - Jumped with Roger Ponce on the base of a 12-way.

Took a newbie ( < 50 jumps ) up on a nice little 5-way, we went out first, stepping off the tailgate backwards so we could watch the plane and the other 3 jumpers follow after us.

It was a good weekend.

Easy Does It

5 Awesome Jumps.

2 Sit fly attempts.B|

2-2-ways we acutely did a bunch of points. We did 7 points on one of them (hey it was my 2nd 2way ever so it was a big deal for me:)1 high altitude deployment. The North East might suck in the winter but it is absolutely beautiful in season. All I could think of was that Life is good.:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

B| :8:0 that i claim.:D

Weather was sketchy here also. Got in four saturday before the weather moved in and Sunday was off and on all day.:S Had some fun jumps training, some freefly, some belly fly:o Good weekend. Sunday 2nd to last jump, training with my teammate and we had some other outside video. Breakoff at 4 watch teammate open, turn, dump. Mid snivel, canopy starts to spin left, then inflates and goes right about 6 times:o Spinning line twist on my back[:/] DAMMIT! Cut away at 2K and was under reserve by 1800:D Kept both handles and recovered main and freebag within 30 minutes.B| Oh yeah, our lovely CASIE packed it for me.:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

0:0:0

Zip Zero Ziltch....and it's ok! I'm still recovering from the last 3 weekends...heehee

Did however have some nice eyecandy at the DZ this past weekend :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

0:4:2

Saturday was nice even though it was a bit humid. I got to jump my newly hooked up Pilot 124. It was a bit scary jumping a canopy that I'd helped hook up from scratch including setting the brake lines. Also got to jump my new camera helmet. I'll have to take some pics to post.B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

but my butt is begining to hurt, lol.

Hmmmm...........must need more Head and Shoulders. :D

How was NY?

Shitty..........Stayed in the Crown Plaza near Laguardia. Nice enough hotel but there is pretty much NOTHING to do around there. Plus I am deathly ill with an Ebola style cold. I was going to call in sick to work on Sunday but I never made it home. [:/]

Shitty..........Stayed in the Crown Plaza near Laguardia. Nice enough hotel but there is pretty much NOTHING to do around there. Plus I am deathly ill with an Ebola style cold. I was going to call in sick to work on Sunday but I never made it home. [:/]

I've only ever flown out of JFK and I had someone to entertain me at the bar so it wasn't too bad but I know what ya mean about the nothing to do. IT takes forever to get anywhere in NY.

I hope you feel better. Hey, you should PM me your address so I can send you a get well card. I think I have the old one before you moved.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

:)
My 600th jump was last night's sunset tracking dive led by Sporto. What a great dive! I think there were at least 13 or 14 people on it. The jump was awesome! Thanks Tecumseh crew!!!

I also got to join Sporto on his 3000th skydive this weekend... a "high 5 freefly dive!" Way cool!

I bought a case of beer for my 600th. Didn't have to, but I decided that the Tecumseh crew deserved it. :P;)

:):4::D

Got my "A"!!! Bought plenty of beer...

1st landing at the non-student landing area

1st time hitting my head on the floor of the SkyVan during exit :S

1st attempt at a backflip exit from a SkyVan which resulted in backflying for about 7-10 seconds until I flipped over. ;)

1st time I actually felt like I sort of knew what I was doing. :P
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

1st time hitting my head on the floor of the SkyVan during exit

1st attempt at a backflip exit from a SkyVan which resulted in backflying for about 7-10 seconds until I flipped over.

Then,

1st time I actually felt like I sort of knew what I was doing.

Man, what did all your OTHER jumps look like??:P:P:D:D

Congrats on getting your A!!B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

?:29:?

humps: one open container in plane, one hung toggle (close call!), two really scary pilot chute hesitations. but alas, no actual humping :(

Jumps: 29 from Wednesday thru Sunday. All four-way with PPP camp ..except for my first tracking dive (which I had nothing to do with), first three 12,500 hopNpops.

Beer: Lots of firsts, but made up for it all by being thrown in the pool for my 100th jump on Saturday night.

I'd like to say the last week kicked TOTAL ass!!! haha

I GOT TO HANG OUT WITH SOME REALLY AMAZING PEOPLE....... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;)

Going back to real life is sucking real bad today.

5:5:0

5 packjobs on my nearly new sabre2 - some of the sloppiest ever, yet some of the best openings I've had. Go figure!

5 jumps - including 2 where I went way low. Aargh! Some nice exits, all the jumpswere fun with great landings every time.

No firsts, but B license coming soon once I do water training.