Vallerina

Has anything made you smile today?

Well, mehbe I can help someone else out...

At first I was gonna be an :) today but upon further :| I decided that if I :P someone someplace >:( I'll have a :) that same B| I'd get a much better reaction...

:$;)

LOL....ok I smiled

Just having such a crappy day it does feel good to smile.

Guess I could close my eyes and imagine.....

Clouds are cool to move through but not if they are NOT jumpable

My kitty, Moonshine, made me smile this morning. She came in with a guitar string (her fetch toy) and demanded that I play with her (by meowing loudly over and over). I was annoyed at first because I was trying to do something, but finally I stopped and played fetch with her for a bit. She's so cute running up and down the stairs to fetch the string, that I couldn't help but end up with a big smile on my face. :)
Those necklaces are pretty! We have some at the Square One store, but I never knew where they came from. Now I know! (At least I am guessing they're from the same place.)

You know, I have never been a big cat guy, but I somehow ended up with one (last of the litter, in a cardboard box, nobody wanted him because he was all black, didn't have the heart to leave him) about 18 months ago. He was about the size of a softball.

He now weighs about 15 pounds (I asked the vet about it; his answer was "hey, he's just big") and he sits on my chest every morning and stares at me until I wake up and feed him.

And, for some reason, it NEVER fails to make me laugh.
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Yes, I smiled today.
In unfortunate times, it always amazes me to see skydivers pull together to support one another. It also amazes me the way some people have the ability to reach out and touch other lives, often without ever knowing or trying. Some people have a love of life that can be absolutely infectious.

When I die, I can only hope to be surrounded by people as caring as some I've witnessed in this sport, and on this site.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

YES! I was pulling out of my street and right beside me are the two fellows who run the portable wind tunnel around town. Haha, we chased each other to the freeway, talking with windows down and annoying the heck outta the folks in the hectic morning commute.

Random spontanious fun.

nope, nothing has.

I can get on my head now, Tomas! Does that make you smile? :P

Are you going to be able to get away from law school at all to come play with our good vibes this weekend? THAT will make you smile! ;)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Nope, no smiles here. I'm trying to get rid of a chest/sinus cold (thanks to moving into the dorms in the rain)before classes start tomorrow.To make matters worse, my knee gave on me and I fell in the dorm stairwell last night.:(

Ohhh...so sorry, sweetie! Much love and healing vibes to your knee!

He now weighs about 15 pounds (I asked the vet about it; his answer was "hey, he's just big") and he sits on my chest every morning and stares at me until I wake up and feed him.

And, for some reason, it NEVER fails to make me laugh.

Ha! You are a "cat guy" NOW! :P But that's good because women like men who like cats. ;)

That's cool that you took the little guy in and made a friend. :)

Yes, there is a guy I work with and his next door neighbor is also a skydiver, so he hears about SDing all the time from his neighbor, so is also interesed in my SDing adventures. When I did my 100th jump he got me a cake. Since he heard I did my 200th jump last week he got me another cake for that. That made me smile. He said he'll get me another cake for my 300th.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller