Squeak

Weekend Numbers Sept 11/12

Bobby, one day you will have to explain the numbering system here, but I got ten in between the thunderstorms. I wish I had a camera on for the last one on Saturday. One of those nice tall puffy clouds we get her was right over the DZ. Got to fly around the edges of it then through a canyon in the middle of it, just touching the edges with my wingtip, very inspiring! Of course I was flying my colors!
blue skies,

art

1:0:0

1 super awesome pink pony. :)
0 jumps cause i was busy being a pack bitch.

I made 0 jumps but had a super awesome weekend. Went for a fabulous motorcycle ride and went to a state park yesterday. Got my ass kicked at chess numerous times. Went swimming. Ate tons of good food. Spent good quality time with Val. SDC is truly the best place on earth. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you can join the rest of us in the sky now! B|

As for my numbers . . . 0:0:0. :(

I'm a big lame-o. I went to the DZ and didn't jump because I'm afraid of my full face helmet, and I sold my freefly one. Sometimes you just have to be able to laugh at yourself. :D

Kelly

:SB|:3:0

took the day off work to jump on thursday only to find that the porter wouldn't start... (dead battery...) they did get it to start before the end of the day but plans to visit my sister at her new home (20 minutes from the DZ...) prevented me from jumping on thurs...

so I called my boss and took the day off on friday and managed to get three awesome coach jumps in w/Mike to the G...

signed off some A requirements... worked on learning how to Free fall in mantis body position...

overall an awesome weekend...

I
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

0: 3: 1

Had a great day of jumping at Skydive Long Island. Want to talk about gorgeous scenery...up at alti you get to see the ocean and the bay and everything. Totally awesome!!! Definitely need to go back there one of these days. B|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

4 on Friday. To celebrate a friends 700th we did a little 3-way hybrid with a couple of us rodeo-ing the 2 belly flyers. Max speed 171. Dat wuz fun.

6 TSL (4-way comp) Sat.
and I organized and deployed with a hoop for the beer time on Sunday. Dat wuz fun too.

The rookie team I'm kinda mentoring matched my Intermediate team in points this competition-Knocking us to second place in handicap. 3/4's of them all started the team with less than 100 jumps.

They had a couple 7 point rounds in 35 seconds ...and they do their own engineering. I'm so proud of 'em .

Yep. Much fun had by all.
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

...:9:0

4 freefly jumps
3 tandems
1 hilarious attempt at a formation load 12-way for a friend's 1000th. It turned into an impromptu 5-way when we shoved him out of the plane while he was spotting.
1 AFF Cat.C

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

0:13:!

8 awesome jumps saturday and 4 awesome ones sunday.

Firsts
1) First CReW Jump
2) First Two Stack
3) First Bi-Plane
4) First Elliptical
5) First Airlocked (same as #4)
6) First Seven Cell
7) First all F1-11 (Same as #6)
8) First 14K hop'n'pop
9) First Round jump
10) First Round landing
11) First Paid Coach Jump

Dear god...I'm just gonna get a keg and save myself some money!!!

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF

2 Jumps on my SKY birthday 09/11/03 was when i did my first tandem @ SDLI.

Did 4 way for the first time. It was rockin 1st try was not so good but 2nd was awesome.

I love this shit.:D

I know i know BEER [BEER] Thank you

Edit to ask how do you that beer thing again :D
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

:):10:1

Katana 107, Katana 107, Katana 107, Katana 107, Katana 107, Katana 107,Katana 107, Katana 107, Katana 107, Katana 107, Katana 107, Katana 107

Did a bunch of hop n pops from 13K and actually got to walk/slide/lay across someones canopy along with bumping end cells and all sorts of other stuff. It was rad! Did I mention I was demoing a Katana 107 all weekend?

Had a nice 8 way naked jump thrown in there too. All in all it was a pretty fun weekend.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)