RkyMtnHigh

Define "Sexy".

All the women want to know if you can tie a simple overhand knot, or a double figure 8 on a bight with a safety? B/C we all know a knot is not complete without a safety. They all said they will move in with you if you can tie a monkeys fist with a long enough cherry stem!:D

All the women want to know if you can tie a simple overhand knot, or a double figure 8 on a bight with a safety? B/C we all know a knot is not complete without a safety. They all said they will move in with you if you can tie a monkeys fist with a long enough cherry stem!:D

I'll braid their hair if they want -

And macromae a closing pin neclace at the same time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Good sense of humor
Knowing when to be serious during phone chats
Calling me to make sure im not late for work
Accepting apologies
Making me smile
And having a nice ass is always a bonus in my book

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

This was pulled from an old thread. And I think Pyke sums it up very well.

Sexy is mental - therefore it changes for everyone, but to me...sexy is:

*smiling when you think no one is looking...
*laughing like you're all alone...
*being able to get out of bed, naked, and walk around without feeling exposed...
*having a dream, and sharing it...
*being able to dress up in cheap/naughty clothes, and making them look elegant (or dress up in nice clothes and make them look trashy!)...

...but mostly - sexy is being able to turn the tables, and have you look at me as though *I* am the only person in the world who matters, and smile accordingly!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Other than physical attributes, what qualities do you find "sexy"?

A recent conversation with a few friends revealed that there's so much more to "sexy" than physical appearance.

SORRY, I've been quite annoying with doing this the last few days but rather then retype my answer I'll just reLINK it fornt another post:ph34r:
sexy
My photos

My Videos

Other than physical attributes, what qualities do you find "sexy"?

A recent conversation with a few friends revealed that there's so much more to "sexy" than physical appearance.

My wife.

That is the most wonderful answer, Todd! :)

To answer RkyMtnHigh's question what people find sexy is often subjective. I like humor, kindness, confidence, intelligence, talent...being the best at something. A person who treats me with utmost respect is always a turn-on. Having an athletic body and knowing how to move/use it...is also very sexy. Having high goals and high standards is also up there. The list of qualities that I find sexy could go on and on. If I love someone, then I find most of his personal qualities sexy. :$