sangiro

Moving on....

That's incredible news, Willem....congratulations !

It still amazes me what you've done with this place in 4 short years.....now that you're becoming the full-time landlord, you're going to turn this place into a mansion. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

You brought this site so far in what seems such a few short years and your vision has remained true to the community and beyond.

"A rolling stone grows no moss"

yes, rock-on indeed.

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

Anyway to become a premier member without being noted as such? I like the classifieds features, but I don't want anyone to know that I've paid to be more of a geek than I actually am.

this i completely agree with! I've helped support the site in the past and will certainly continue to do so as I am financially able to, as i do with several other causes/groups i really believe in, but i'm not one that likes to 'wave' that support around. The option of being an 'anonymous' paying member is very attractive.. I have enough people worring about where my money comes and goes already ;)

Not to hijack the thread.... but VSG... your avatar you got now is well.... meow.... kinda sultry look.
Meow...

A man tells you about a life changing event in his life and you pick this thread to give Rosa a compliment instead of doing it in a PM??? :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks HH, this place kicks ass. See you in Eloy!

Andrea,

A man tells you about a life changing event in his life and you pick this thread to give Rosa a compliment instead of doing it in a PM???

Some peoples children. . . :D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

For some reason the reply I posted yesterday apparently didn't post...(or it was deleted, but I can't figure out why it would be). So...

HH,

I've had the pleasure of being on DZ.com for about 4 1/2 years now, I've seen a lot of changes and I've seen the community change some good, some bad. However, through it all, you've always have strived for excellence and have provided the premeir skydiving site on the internet (and one of the best forums on the net, period).

Congrats on your deciscion...now I expect you to come visit your server's actual location some time and have a big TX party! (I'm still waiting for those giraffe steaks, ya know:P).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."