chopchop

Weekend numbers..

1:1:0

1 surprise visitor. :)
1 jump to celebrate Chris's 100th!! Spent the rest of the weekend packing and making money.

I missed you Val!! Got to hang with Heather and Tanja for a bit.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

;):15:1

Did something like 15 tandems this weekend, didn't do any sport jumps, trying to save some money up for the AOTMB next weekend so I can jump carefree and debt free.

Case of beer for my first cutaway, was on a tandem, kinda exciting.

Check my post about it for the details.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

zero:zip:nada

Knocked off a liquor store, saved some small children from a burning building played in traffic a bit and found granny's lost kitten. Flew my black helicopter around some til I ran out of gas and had to make an emergency landing at the Jelly Belly factory. Same as every other weekend I guess.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

65 more hours until... umm... well, anyway, 65 more hours:0:0

Was gonna jump yesterday but for some reason the dz insists on being paid before I can get on an airplane. Was gonna jump today cuz I found a few bucks but the winds were a bit high for my tastes/big ass canopy.

I did get to enjoy a very tasty ribeye steak at Ruby Tuesdays this evening - glad I've been hanging on to those Xmas gift certificates. B|

Next weekend... next weekend will be better.

:([:/]B|

:( - the story of my life...

[:/] - had to work yestrday, and then it is my birthday today so i spent it with some friends and my family

B| - cause i am now 21 and can buy my own beer now! WOOHOO!!
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

Flew my black helicopter around some til I ran out of gas and had to make an emergency landing at the Jelly Belly factory.

Should have called me! I went right by the Jelly Belly factory on my way back from Lodi. Four jumps Saturday, including a ten way with Willy's dog, Otis the Pug, strapped in to his own tandem pouch on Willys stomach.

If your not able to shoot good quality video... keep shooting RW jumpers instead of tandems. I'm sure there are a lot of TM's out there that would'nt jump with someone thats not shooting top of the line video.

Thats where the real skills are learned anyways. There is a reason that the RWS tandem agreement states that only jumpers that have a AFF/Tandem ratings are allowed to fly near their rigs.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com