flyangel2

Hookitt and Brits17

Thanks everyone. To answer everyone's questions about location and dates and such ... we haven't set a date and we haven't made any decisions on our geographical dilemma.

We've both made a commitment and we'll do what it takes.

For some reason we were put on crossing paths and that reason is becoming clearer everyday. Today was probably one of the most relieving days since I've began focusing on the most important commitment a person can embark upon.

I believe in my heart this is right. I'm the lucky one, I really am. My life, attitude and drive has been completely changed.

To all who support us, I thank you.

To Brittany ... Thank you for saying yes.:)

Thanks everyone. To answer everyone's questions about location and dates and such ... we haven't set a date and we haven't made any decisions on our geographical dilemma.

For some reason we were put on crossing paths and that reason is becoming clearer everyday. Today was probably one of the most relieving days since I've began focusing on the most important commitment a person can embark upon.

I believe in my heart this is right. I'm the lucky one, I really am. My life, attitude and drive has been completely changed.

To Brittany ... Thank you for saying yes.:)

Hookit with AggieDave and have a double wedding!:P;)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Congratulations for the beautiful couple!!! :)
Brittany, you and I have never met, but a few weeks back, Timmy and I were talking seriously, which we do every so often. He was wanting to share something that was obviously exciting, yet private. The way that he spoke of you Brittany...I was overwhelmed with happiness for both him and for you. It was completely obvious that he was head over heels in love with you...in awe of you. He said that very, very soon his intense feelings for you would be known by all. I knew then that he was going to ask you to marry him. I cannot even begin to tell you how sure that I am that you two are totally in love and a match made in heaven. :)
Timmy, I adore your friendship and respect you very much as a person. It makes me so happy that you are so very happy. May you and your beautiful fiance Brittany, always have these amazing feelings of love and respect for each other throughout your lives. Congratulations and much love to you both!!! :)

Can I just say that I'm a little disappointed that you and Brit are now "out" on DZ.com.. because I actually knew a secret.
Not saying I'm the *only* one who knew... but I still felt special. :P

Ah well.. you can be replaced. Theres got to be another secret dz.com couple.. someone send me a PM! B|
Kidding! ;) I dont need to wish you love and happiness because you're drowning in it!! I'm so very happy for you both! Brit, you are going to be a GORGEOUS bride! :)

To Brittany ... Thank you for saying yes.

Wonderful. Plain wonderful. I so understand that - I'm leaving my work, family and country to join my loved one in January. I'm glad for you guys - wild congratulations and best wishes.

--
Be careful giving advice. Wise men don't need it, and fools won't heed it.

is this true tim?
WELL i think we all know who tim should be thanking for this. that's right ME!!!
because if it wasn't for me giving tim "pick up" tips in the pub then this NEVER would've happened.
so i think you should all be thanking me :):)

oh ...right....congrats to both of you ;););)

Ya know I love both you guys & I'm happy for ya, even if marriage is evil. ;)

Tim later told me the original plan. We were going to do a 3 way jump from the tram.

I really wish it would have happened that way, cuz I would have loved to have seen & filmed it (we were all waiting on the tram as the winds got worse & worse >:().

I still say y'all should have gotten hitched on the spot by Redeye. :S

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon