peacefuljeffrey

Your chosen means of birth control...

Okay, I'm one of those guys who is happy enough to get it that he's got no problem using a condom, any time, every time. Not only for her but also for my own peace of mind.

No lube on the condom, no lube apart from what I can entice her to provide. (Copiously) :P

What do you prefer to use to keep from having another mouth to feed -- if you do?

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

You're forgetting "implant". Unless that counts as being on the pill?

Works for us, and now my baby is a cyborg. Sorta... and it freaks people out when she finds it in her arm and makes it stick out :S
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

You're forgetting "implant". Unless that counts as being on the pill?

Works for us, and now my baby is a cyborg. Sorta... and it freaks people out when she finds it in her arm and makes it stick out :S

Ok please excuse my ignorance but explain just how the that happens?

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Peej... dunno about Merkin methods of implant (there are a few out there), but the most popular one where I come from is Implanon.

It's a (plastic?) rod maybe a couple of inches long that goes under the skin - generally, the ones I've seen have been along the inner biceps. Sustained-release hormone for something like three years...

Anyway, in the last couple of years a whole bunch of my female friends, including my SO, got them put in. They spent many a happy minute in bars prodding one end of their implants and making the other end poke up under the skin. It looks pretty weird the first time you see it.

Watching two of them at it is like that scene in The Simpsons where Homer goes rushing out into the street with his new hair, and runs into another guy also with new hair, and they get that look of recognition.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

you eliminated our choice that we use....

IUD...god bless it. it's da goods. and when we want to have little skymedic's or fallinwoman's...we just yank da strings.

although they do get in the way during the act sometimes...nothing hurts worse than getting poked in the urethra during sex.

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Although the other methods claim to be 99% effective, there's always that shitty 1%...which could be you.

Sweety.............if you swallow it knocks that 1% down to a very neglidgable percentage. ;)

Where's the BARF icon?:P Clay..you've been in over there too long already:ph34r:

You have a lot to learn about birth control.

There are probably atleast 10 major options that you're missing.

-Karen

I find my personality to be 100% effective. :)
-----------------------
"O brave new world that has such people in it".

Snip snip here. Had no problems and no kids since either. Don't have to worry about that % of failure of other methods either. And if she doesn't believe me, I just ask if she wants to see the scars.;)

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

You have a lot to learn about birth control.

There are probably atleast 10 major options that you're missing.

-Karen

JEEZ, EASE UP on me, 'kay? I didn't mean to imply it was an exhaustive list! [:/] Didn't I hit a bunch of the major common ones? I didn't list those patches and the stuff they implant in your arm or IUDs, sure. (that's three... at least seven more?!)

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

It's a (plastic?) rod maybe a couple of inches long that goes under the skin - generally, the ones I've seen have been along the inner biceps. Sustained-release hormone for something like three years...

Anyway, in the last couple of years a whole bunch of my female friends, including my SO, got them put in. They spent many a happy minute in bars prodding one end of their implants and making the other end poke up under the skin. It looks pretty weird the first time you see it.

Watching two of them at it is like that scene in The Simpsons where Homer goes rushing out into the street with his new hair, and runs into another guy also with new hair, and they get that look of recognition.

"DIMOXINYL!!"

LOL! :D

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey