bbarnhouse

Happy Birthday Skymama

Where will you be going in Europe?

A few days in London, a few days in Paris and then a week in the wine/champagne areas of France and Germany. I'm so excited!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Fine, Remi, I'll tell, I'll tell...I've hit 40! I was kinda bummed about it, but a source just told me that the sex gets even better now.

Hmm... I'm only a month ahead of ya, but now that you mention it, yeah, the sex is even better now. :)

Happy b-day Andrea! B|

:)
Hope you have more Birthdays than I have smiles and you enjoy your special day.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Fine, Remi, I'll tell, I'll tell...I've hit 40! :S I was kinda bummed about it, but a source just told me that the sex gets even better now. All the sudden, my spirits have lifted! :ph34r:

I hope you get to do something extra special for yourself today!

Happy Birthday Andrea.

(Damned kids! All they talk about is sex -- you'd think they invented it or something!)

Have a great time on your trip. Lift a lass or five of Auselese for me, er, uh, us.
I bought myself a 2 week trip to Europe. If you're going to blow a wad, go big! ;)

Thanks for the good wishes. Y'all are so sweet!

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Thats like saying the possum areas of the southern states!

Well, I can't pronounce or spell most of the places we're going. I just point and say "over there". :P I'm not in charge of this leg of the trip but I do know that Reims, Strasbourg, Heidelberg, Cologne and the surrounding areas have all been mentioned. That week is a driving trip.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think you should go lock all of SkinnyShrek's threads.. just because you can and its your birthday!

But he's already impotent. I have to leave some kind of fun for the poor guy! ;)

When can you start jumping again?

Not till the end of July or August. I'm still going through PT with one of my wrists. [:/]

I still haven't forgoten about our date by the way

Hey, you own me! I'm willing to do my part whenever you're ready! ;)