NWFlyer

Weekend Numbers July 16-17 2005

(including Wednesday and Thursday) [:/]:10:2

:D is for my first tracking dive on Thursday night's sunset load and for my first ash dive on tonight's sunset load. All in all, though, some super-sweet (and bittersweet) jumps over the past few days.

Humps(or other significant event): Jumps: Beer owed or paid.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

0:5:many

Awesome weekend... and I'm done with the AFP (besides my free graduation jump)!

Can't wait for next weekend...

First jump with my neptune

First jump with my new helmet

First tracking dive

First hop & pop

First pack job (sort of)

Other less significant firsts...

12 (times Stewie said buttsex):3:0

3 great jumps. My fave jump was the 2way i did with Mike on Sunday. We had a blast working on my sit to HD transitions. Good stuff!!

Also got to see my wrongway and had a funny as hell chat with Wingi and Kelly on friday night.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

A face full of A$$ on exit :S:D:9:0

A good weekend overall, some 2-ways, a, some 4-ways (even managed 7 pts on one of them...), and a tracking dive where I managed to get a fact full of ass on the exit.:S:D (I'll post the video when I get home tonight...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:): 0 : 0

had a fun weekend in atlanta got to hang out with kelel01, casie and mochaskychick on sat night at a bar on highlands, pretty fun, then i started work on sunday... should be interesting, i'm working 2nd shift so i get to sleep in in the mornings.......

;):6:0

We were playing the cloud game for most of the weekend so I didn't get in the air until I knew I wouldn't be riding the plane down.
Had a great time at the Canadian Invasion boogie. 2 members of the Misty Blues jumped the American and Canadian flag on Saturday night.
I had a great two way freefly with my boyfriend. Got some points on our heads and our feet. B|
Also worked on docking on a formation headdown.
And most importantly, I passed my first AFF air evaluation!!!! Only 2 more to go!