MochaSkyChick

Your Weirdest Crush....

We've all strayed outside the norm in crushes...we may have had the hots for Jordan Knight or Will Smith but we've also had those "secret" crushes that you never talked about. The crushes on those people that the rest of society might say...WTF?!

So here's your chance to admit your secret crush so that you can be ridiculed by many :P

My name is Sharon and I had a 2 year crush on Bill Nye the Science Guy and once thought that Screech had potential.

PMS #62
Zarza R[red

When my daughter was 2 she had pneumonia, we watched Blue's Clues for two days straight. At some point my best friend called to check on us, I said that Steve (the geeky scrawny guy that originally hosted the show) was looking hot.

She still harasses me about it. Of course, I attribute my lapse in judgment to sleep deprivation. :)
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

When my daughter was 2 she had pneumonia, we watched Blue's Clues for two days straight. At some point my best friend called to check on us, I said that Steve (the geeky scrawny guy that originally hosted the show) was looking hot.

Yea, I used to think he was a total dork, then he kind of grew on me too.

I have always liked Gary Oldman, and Jean Reno, don't know why. :S

I am sure there a few others. Oh yea, I had a little crush on Captain Picard also. I have a serious thing for bald men.

I think Katie Couric is hot in a weird kind of way. Kelly Ripa too.

:)

Katie Couric?!!! She's an attractive woman for sure, but when I see her on TV I get this eerie feeling that underneath the attractive veneer, she is the embodiment of all that is evil.

As for Kelly Ripa, she is kind of hot.

Walt

that underneath the attractive veneer, she is the embodiment of all that is evil.

I agree but something about that evilness could be a turn on in bed. I would like to tap the evil out of her. :ph34r: :P

As for Kelly Ripa...she is a baby breeding machine. :D

Melissa Joan Hart back in the days of Clarissa Explains it All, on Nickelodeon. I remember kissing the TV in my pre-pubescent days when she came on :D:$

I have a serious thing for bald men.

So uh, I think I'll go shave my head.

Susanne Pleshette!:D

Chuck

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Give that man a :D.

Great body, cute face and the sexiest voice on the planet ...

Pardon me, time to take a (cold) shower.:$

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

My name is Sharon and I had a 2 year crush on Bill Nye the Science Guy and once thought that Screech had potential.

Will you marry me? :)B|

I really can't think of anyone that stands/stood out in my life...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...