MochaSkyChick

Your Weirdest Crush....

Re: NWFlyer:

You mentioned Huey Lewis. Apparently, Dirk Diggler has nothing on him...

I've heard that rumor ... but long after I'd gotten over my crush... of course, that's just the kind of thing to make a grown-up girl go "hmmmmm...."
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

She was never famous, but when I was in nursing school I had an instructor that was about 60 years old (I was 19) who I really had the hots for. I repeatedly tried to get her in the sack. She was quite flattered but always said no.

Something about her personality--I think it was the fact that she never grew out of that rebellious phase that most people go through in their younger years.

After graduating, I kept in touch with her and even worked with her for a while. I used to visit her regularly and we'd hang out having a couple of drinks and listening to her awesome collection of old jazz.

She survived several rounds of cancer and was a lifelong diabetic until she eventually faded away.

Writing about her makes me realize--30 years later, I still have a crush on her.

Walt

OK, she was a tad before my time, but when I was a kid I thought
Joey Heatherton was a serious hottie.

I doubt anyone under 40 years old will have any idea who she is, and if she is still among the living I doubt that she looks quite as good as she used to

I just saw her on a show recently. Those Hollywood doctors been keeping good care of her!!!:D

Chuck

Wow...this is so sudden. Make me a peach pie and I'll think about it.

Just put on that Jasmine outfit that you wore to the last Halloween boogie at SD Atlanta. He'll buy you a house.............if not..........I will. ;)

You mean this one???

I think, I just developed a new crush!:D

Chuck

She was never famous, but when I was in nursing school I had an instructor that was about 60 years old (I was 19) who I really had the hots for. I repeatedly tried to get her in the sack. She was quite flattered but always said no.

Something about her personality--I think it was the fact that she never grew out of that rebellious phase that most people go through in their younger years.

After graduating, I kept in touch with her and even worked with her for a while. I used to visit her regularly and we'd hang out having a couple of drinks and listening to her awesome collection of old jazz.

She survived several rounds of cancer and was a lifelong diabetic until she eventually faded away.

Writing about her makes me realize--30 years later, I still have a crush on her.

Walt

WOW! That's something.

Chuck

Re: NWFlyer:

You mentioned Huey Lewis. Apparently, Dirk Diggler has nothing on him...

Oh?

You know this how?

About ten years ago I was somewhat involved in the music scene. Inside info on a lot of stuff...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Giada. Out of all of the Food TV folks, I like her food the most, which is weird because I rarely ever trust a skinny chef.

Edited to add - my weirdest crush? Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" is about the hottest chick ever - even sexier than Jessica Rabbit.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The older chick on "Just Shoot Me." I'm sorry...........but she is sexy as hell. :D

Wait a minute Clay...I thought we had a crush on each other...;) damn YOU!:P That's it! I've had it with Sheepfuckers:P

...hehehehehe LICK!:D

I've always had a crush on Sean Connery:$

I still do. I personally think that he is much more handsome in his older years that in the Bond days.

Sharoooooooooooooooon...let's double team Sean Connery...LICK!:P You KNOW he'd LUUUUUV it;)

First: Dorothy, the robot from the cartoon Big O
Also Captain Janeway from Voyager. Not the character, mind you, but the actress. Not only does she have a serious MILF thing going on, but I heard her on a talk show and she has got the most drop dead sexy voice I've heard in a while :$
Edit to add: If I'm going to embarass myself, I may as well do it with style:
Professor McGonagle from the Harry Potter movies :o