MochaSkyChick

Your Weirdest Crush....

She had the whole natural thing going (the I'm not so fresh feeling)

Dirty HIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Hippy is as Hippy doesss. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
come here baby let me lick you clean!!!!! :P:P:P
that should just about do it.... anyone else. RkyMntHgh? you need a bath???

***Glory Favors the Bold***

....."remind me of the babe" bwah bwah B|

B| ~ ---"aaaah, take me with you David Bowie!!" thank you for the reply diversgodown!

I totally agree. Not only is he super hot but bad guys are sooooooo sexy! And his pants were so tight. I wanted to touch it.

~ yes shannon - i wanted to touch it too! i actually remember telling my sister those Exact words :D! it's so cool you think db is HOT too! yaaay! thank you so much for your reply :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

the ever-sexy David Bowie

it all started with Labyrinth... after i saw Jareth the Goblin King... i fell in Love!!

I totally agree. Not only is he super hot but bad guys are sooooooo sexy! And his pants were so tight. I wanted to touch it. :$

Too bad it has been in many various man-holes.:S

And the girl who does the weather on Univision at around 5:15 every morning. I don't know her name & can't understand a word she says but I watch her every morning!! :P

I laughed and laughed when I read that you watch this weather girl every day, even though you have no idea what she is saying. :D I looked up the weather girl from Univision to see if it was a latin girl, as I had suspected.

Is this her in the attachments? (I just had to share these with the guys...she is STUNNING.) If so, that weather show must have quite a following! :D

I know what im watching in the morning.:o

is it just me or does pic. 3 look like the temperature has dropped a wee bit?:)

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

:D:Dmust have been wishful thinking. and my eyesight has improved over the years. :P

edit: wait a min... after further closer inspection. how do u explain the glass cutter on the right? thats ur right lol. ;)

http://dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=49307;

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Is it wrong to say Michelle Wie?

Just a little bit creepy, that's all. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I guess I can live with "creepy.";)

's okay. I think bad thoughts about Daniel Radcliffe from time to time. Especially now that he's gone through puberty.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Is this her? By the hand gesture she is giving, she must know people in the skydiving community.

Answer to both statements -- Yes, it is wrong -- she's only 15 (see Forum Rule #1;)) and she's from Hawaii, hence the hand gesture.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I had this huge crush on one of the olympic gymnists a while ago. Don't remember her name, but I was all set to write fan mail and shit. I think I had a hard time getting an address or something.

THOSE LEGS!!

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Is this her? By the hand gesture she is giving, she must know people in the skydiving community.

Answer to both statements -- Yes, it is wrong -- she's only 15 (see Forum Rule #1;)) and she's from Hawaii, hence the hand gesture.

But she is a very mature 15.;)

But she is a very mature 15.;)

Actually, it's Forum Rule Number Two, but I can't edit the original post now ...:$

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

admit your secret crush

weeell... when I was young, I used to dream about McGyver :o

And listening to _some_ songs by Bob Dylan, I still can't help the feeling that he's really hot (even though I know what he looks like) :o:o:o

And, maybe worst of all, when watching some of those voyager episodes, I get the feeling that Captain Janeway could turn me into a lesbian any day if she wanted :o:o:o:o:o

shit, I'm really weird. :S

Chronistin
(Home @ http://www.fallschirmspringer.net/)