MochaSkyChick

Your Weirdest Crush....

Uhhhh....
Jane Pauley

even went to pains trying to understand her husband's comic strip looking for clues as to what turns her on....
sheesh.......:S
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Temperaturas Hoy!!!

I'll be the first to admit i would watch my Mother's Telenovelas to check out those hot ladies.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Uhhhh....
Jane Pauley

even went to pains trying to understand her husband's comic strip looking for clues as to what turns her on....
sheesh.......:S

I'll make a deal with you. You steal Jane and I'll take Garry Trudeau. Anyone who can keep Doonesbury so consistently funny and on-point for all those years is very crush-worthy. Mmmmm... brains are hot!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've mentioned this a few times before on the forums. I have a crush on Cartman. I know it's sick and wrong but i cant' help it.

I used to be roommates with a certain dz.commer who admitted to me that he likes wearing his full-head Cartman mask while having sex. Want me to hook you two up? ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Erin Gray from Silver Spoons and Buck Rogers.

I remember being quoted as saying I wanted to f&ck her before I knew for sure what that entailed. :|

-S

I used to be roommates with a certain dz.commer who admitted to me that he likes wearing his full-head Cartman mask while having sex. Want me to hook you two up?

Yes please!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

the ever-sexy David Bowie

it all started with Labyrinth... after i saw Jareth the Goblin King... i fell in Love!!

"You remind me of the babe!"
"What babe?"
"the babe with the power"
"what power?"
"the power of vodoo who do you do"
"do what?"
"remind me of the babe" bwah bwah B|;)

***Glory Favors the Bold***

the ever-sexy David Bowie

it all started with Labyrinth... after i saw Jareth the Goblin King... i fell in Love!!

I totally agree. Not only is he super hot but bad guys are sooooooo sexy! And his pants were so tight. I wanted to touch it. :$

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Sunny, meet Aaron. ;)

I'm sure he'll be glad to a woman who's aroused by, well, anything he does, even if he does have to cover his face. :D

You're gonna hook Sunny up with Princess? Oh, boy ....
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke