MochaSkyChick

Your Weirdest Crush....

This is going to bite me in the ass but...

Kirsten Dunst

Friends at work can't seem to mock this fact enough...but I am totally in love with her.

What's the deal? She's gorgeous!

Walt

Amanda Blake!!!

Chuck

I have a crush on Jen Garfagno from the Weather Channel. I watch Travel Report every morning while I am eating my cereal, just to see her.:$

That's funny!! :D:D I thought I was the only one with a meteorologist fetish. :P Mine is Hillary Andrews from TWC. :$ And the girl who does the weather on Univision at around 5:15 every morning. I don't know her name & can't understand a word she says but I watch her every morning!! :P

:$ Don
Don

Here's to friends!

Your Weirdest Crush....

I think that it has happened a couple of times with people who are in many ways my opposite. One guy in particular, I really didn't get along with or agree with at all. While on the surface, he and I seemed to almost hate each other, we really wanted to tear each other's clothes off. :D I am often times attracted to my opposite.

Your Weirdest Crush....

I think that it has happened a couple of times with people who are in many ways my opposite. One guy in particular, I really didn't get along with or agree with at all. While on the surface, he and I seemed to almost hate each other, we really wanted to tear each other's clothes off. :D I am often times attracted to my opposite.

Is this, what is meant by 'sexual tension'?:D

Chuck

When I hear crush I think childhood and what young boy in the 70's didn't have that poster of Farrah Fawcett in the red bathing suit on the ceiling above his bed?
And at 50 sumthin you have to admit, she's still hot!!!!!

edited to add: I really don't like Rosa....;):)

What's the deal? She's gorgeous!

Ok, Well maybe this will clear things up.

We had an arguement about who was hotter Kursten or Jessica Simpson.

I personally think Jessica looks like the A-typical Hollywood blonde with a really bad nose and face.

Help me out here... :)

When I hear crush I think childhood and what young boy in the 70's didn't have that poster of Farrah Fawcett in the red bathing suit on the ceiling above his bed?
And at 50 sumthin you have to admit, she's still hot!!!!!

edited to add: I really don't like Rosa....;):)

Aw, yeah! Every place that sold posters, stayed sold-out of those! Hell yeah!B| She's still not bad lookin'.

Chuck

I have a crush on Jen Garfagno from the Weather Channel. I watch Travel Report every morning while I am eating my cereal, just to see her.:$

That's funny!! :D:D I thought I was the only one with a meteorologist fetish. :P Mine is Hillary Andrews from TWC. :$ And the girl who does the weather on Univision at around 5:15 every morning. I don't know her name & can't understand a word she says but I watch her every morning!! :P

:$ Don

Oh no, you are not the only one! Weather chicks are hot!

Oh no, you are not the only one! Weather chicks are hot!

Reporters, in general nowadays, are getting cute. Too bad they only give out the torso and up shots. Who's that chick that always looks cross-eyed though?

And the fact that they can read the teleprompter gives me a boner. A chick that can read...yummy.

LOL :S

And the girl who does the weather on Univision at around 5:15 every morning. I don't know her name & can't understand a word she says but I watch her every morning!! :P

I laughed and laughed when I read that you watch this weather girl every day, even though you have no idea what she is saying. :D I looked up the weather girl from Univision to see if it was a latin girl, as I had suspected.

Is this her in the attachments? (I just had to share these with the guys...she is STUNNING.) If so, that weather show must have quite a following! :D