namgrunt

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING

I'm an unappreciated, under paid, High school teacher.
Fortunately I LOVE my jobB|

I agree on the second, hope not the first. All teachers are under paid. I told mine that I appreciated them and I appreciate what you do for the generations to follow. Thanks for doing what you love. Your students gain from your passion.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

The Bobs are only speaking the truth... and your sig line has me rollin :D:D:D

had dinner with michelle and trevor the other night...and trevor said something outlandish as usual...and looked him dead in the eye...and said that to him...we were dying!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

I make sure the lights stay on all over the world. Or, as my daughter says, "He sits in a big office and talks on the phone all day - I think he works for the telphone company."

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

I am director of security for an oil co.

,X-GRUNT LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI) - a "real" war...sorry about them calling that training excersise in Iraq a war, it pisses me off too

The war in Iraq is real, ask anyone there. I don't know why we are over there, I don't agree, either. I spent a year there. I worked in the hospital in Baghdad.

I am not Pro-War, I serve my country. I did my duty. I took care of the wounded and I bagged the dead. Last I checked, training exercises are not like that.

I agree with you that the situation over there sucks.

Peace.

edited to remove personal attacks

I used to be a stockbroker/Financial Advisor in nyc but now i just travel all over the world having fun, yet to find anyone to pay me for that though. Probably go back to school soon. That double major in history and polisci is not doing me too many favors right now although it did help me build a nice client base of discovery channel buffs.

i'm a frieght train conductor..... yes if you live in ohio that very well could be me passing you by on that mile and a half train..........

p.s. everyone should treat the white "railroad" crossbucks as stop signs and stop and look before they get any part of thier car near the tracks....... i figured it out and a very light train carrying 100 cars will weigh close to 8 million pounds (4,000 tons)... all you will do is make the train crew late if they hit your car... they on the other hand will probly crush your car into a tiny heap of metal, most likeley with you in it.....

teamjenn1 is a hottie

liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

I'm an unappreciated, under paid, High school teacher.
Fortunately I LOVE my jobB|

I agree on the second, hope not the first. All teachers are under paid. I told mine that I appreciated them and I appreciate what you do for the generations to follow. Thanks for doing what you love. Your students gain from your passion.:)

Thank you very much Monky:)Women do it all the time, but not many guys, thanks:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?