namgrunt

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING

my jobs are as is:$

I work at pot belly
Im an assistant offbook;) private window washer
T.K.D sparring assistant instructorB|
[local airport] small aircraft detailer[WARNING THIS DOSN'T PAY FOR SHIT]

and every now and then i'll borrow my friends or brother's car for a $$$ race or two. LoL man I just love those kids in there dad's car who think there the shit owe well more cash for me.

P.S and you boys really need to stop racing down telegraph road we spotted 3 cops last night >:( f'ing five o

I don't care about fame I just want people to know my name qote ( Andrew Cebuhar)

the thread is dead

Sen.B,
I hate you since you get to go to Switzerland and I don't have enough $$ or vacation to. So there.

I sit at a desk behind a computer at Mortgage Company. I sometimes crunch data, make a bunch of fancy calculations in spreadsheets and query from databases while mostly reading and posting to message boards on the internet.

I wait tables at an upscale restaurant...

basically I run around doing the bidding of rich, snobby important people....

in my spare time I remove brain tumors, build hospitals, help little old ladies with errands, and campaign to save the whooping cranes...

Ok, not really...but I do allow people to merge in front of me in traffic...;):P

I fill out motor vehicle accident reports.

:D:D

At present I dont do anything for a living. I work for jump $... but ask me again after labor day and I'll have something different which I would consider "do for a living" type of thing :)

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

FAA Air Traffic Controller at Pensacola, FL Control Tower.

I am also an Arbitration Advocate for the National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA).
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

i weld really really small and thin stuff. then i heat it up in a vacuum furnace to temps up to 2275 degrees. the perks are opening the door on an open air furnace and throwing a bug i find crawling on the floor in. he doesnt even get to touch the ceramic bricks and its like a mini fireball for half a second. then he disapears. i guess there lil exoskeletons(sp?) just dont hold up to 1600 degrees. :)
edit: saying what ur thinking...small minds are easily amused:P

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)

Wow! You don't have to yell. Even in your profile you are yelling:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

kind of like bill v

i am hard of hearing

got what is called artillary ears

sosolly

But I'm an Interpreter for the Deaf, so you can just sign to me instead of yelling;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey