namgrunt

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING

I am unemployed bum. I work off my jumps by doing massage (yes, I am licensed to do it) at the DZ. ;)

I am looking for a full-time hell though if anyone is looking for an administrative assistant/clerk. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Professional student. Don't gotta pay back them loans till i'm out.... so what if I never leave?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ya we'll rape the local objects, and maybe do some jumps too!"

I am director of security for an oil co.

I am director of security for an oil co - good job

59 YEARS - growth hormone

OVERWEIGHT - work out

BALDIND - cool laser

,X-GRUNT LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI) - a "real" war...sorry about them calling that training excersise in Iraq a war, it pisses me off too

I'm a dz.com moderator. The pay is awesome and the retirement plan is great. The Health Insurance plan could use a little overhaul, but the job is wonderful overall!

;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm an intellectual property and technology attorney who is shareholder in a young Chicago- and Geneva- based firm which represents big clients like “Switzerland” in connection with their scientific and engineering endeavors - although it’s very possible I will be making an announcement about my status here shortly :| On the side I build software and cognitive science stuff that I’m not permitted to discuss and that doesn’t pay very well day to day but I’m hoping for an equity pop. I also teach, author white papers and consult abroad for even less money but this affords excellent opportunities to drink beer with members of the Cool People’s Club and supposedly it justifies my various graduate degrees to some extent although I’m not convinced of this. I’ve also been building a non-profit organization for inner-city children that hopefully will replace the plastic pails they drum on with steel drums and opportunities to study the black diaspora and earn money for trade school or college.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

I am the IT director for Sun Path Products inc......
AKA....
I inherited the position, and I take care of all of our web updates (web revamp -THAT WE SO NEED-) but it's so cool to work in an industry you love and do the work you love also......:)
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I drive a turnip truck.

Haha, good one :)

no, really- I manage a retirement community- talk about the headache, try running a place for 400+ bossy old people that "know it all!"

(Most of the time it is very very fullfilling, but some of them are crazy!)
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

Okay really... I am a legal assistant. I handle bankruptcy work for both the debtor and creditor. I prefer the creditor side because we do not have the software to prepare the bankruptcy petitions. I also handle foreclosures and small litigation/collection cases.

I have a degree in multidisciplinary education (which means I can teach any subject K-8).

I don't like my job now, well, it's not that I don't like it, but there is no more growth and it's not challenging. I am in a rut. I need change, I thrive on change.

So...anyone got a job opening for me? ;)

I manage programmers, or at least they let me think I do. It's kind of like herding kittens, only programmers are smarter and sneakier

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Whats that word for lazy arse holes who dont work...? Oh yea im between jobs.

My mates hooking me up with a job in a mental home, he says they pay well because most people dont stay, and being bitten hurts. He was also attacked with a plastic cup :|

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.