namgrunt

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING

***you coming back for the orphun boogie?

I am going to try and make it. I will be flying back from California on that Friday and if I make all my connections I should be able to get there Friday night or Sat. morning. Hope to see ya.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I am a nearly-42-year-old Military Contractor (currently with Northrop Grumman Misssion Systems) and professional skydiving instructor at Raeford Parachute Center, NC. I also vend and instruct on the road for BirdMan International. I get paid a pension for the rest of my life, as well, by Uncle Sam for spending 21 years, seven months in the US Army.

I am a U.S. Marine and my job consists of fixing aircraft electronics. Mainly the Electronic Counter Measures Field (radar jamming.... haha Eat that FAA) and also electrocuting every new guy who checks in.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

I used to be a airplane mechanic while I went to college for writing. Now I finally landed a job with the company who builds most of the metal floats to make otters and caravans amphibious. So I do tech writing for them. I also run a small tie-dye company and do custom dye work for Hawkdesigns and Bevsuits.

You say, what's that sound coming out of the hole in the wood?

I'm a dz.com moderator. The pay is awesome and the retirement plan is great. The Health Insurance plan could use a little overhaul, but the job is wonderful overall!

;)

you can get paid to wander thru DZ.com all day??? wait, I wander thru here all day, too.
I am actually paid tho to decide who is disabled enough to get social security.
no, if you can skydive and you can see this computer screen then you probably cant get SSI.

I'm the Assistant Manager of the Smoothie King near campus. I've been there for 4 years, but I'll obviously be done with it once I finish my undergrad in Biomedical Engineering.

For the summer I've been working at the National Institutes of Health in the Career Development Section of one of the institutes. Basically I sit around and design flyers whenever they need them, but mostly I'm on dz.com all day. I took this job to see how NIH works so I can possibly work here in the future.

***you coming back for the orphun boogie?

I am going to try and make it. I will be flying back from California on that Friday and if I make all my connections I should be able to get there Friday night or Sat. morning. Hope to see ya.:)

GROOVY :P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

At the moment, nothing. I'm job-hunting after taking the summer off to play.

Normally, I herd cats. In other words, I do project management/consulting type work. I'll probably end up doing something like that in my next job. I work to live, not live to work.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke