kelel01

People you'd go gay (or straight, depending) for . . .

Anne Heche...

Her looks or her personality? I always thought she would be one of those people you had no ideal what would come out of her mouth next.... Those people keep life entertaining!

Looks and personality... though since I've never met her, I guess I really don't know what her personality is like... but there just seems to be something really sexy about her... Of course, I think a lot of it has to do with the character that she played in the movie "Wild Side." :)

People you'd go gay (or straight, depending) for .

OK a LOT of people think that Richard Simmons is gay.

but he said that he would MARRY Barbara Streisand.

:P
I don't know if that is supposed to "make him straight" since Streisand is (supposedly) a woman. But it seems to me that any man who has a crush on Mecha Barbara Streisand is actually that much more gay.

I wonder if there is some male equivalent, such that a woman who has a crush on him is actually a lesbian.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Hrmmm.....

Don't wan't to picture me f8cking him,

David Beckham(?) --> spelling? ;)

Who I could picture me marrying...

That EXTREMELY gorgeous type hot supermodel from India who still lives with her parents!... WOW! she's so smart too!

Shoulda called me Kelly! We had a fun night drinking 6 bottles of wine and playing board games all night ;)

I wouldn't go gay for anyone, however, if I would choose someone to look like because I think they are hot, it would be Cameron Diaz.
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

Anne Heche...

Her looks or her personalitypersonalities? I always thought she would be one of those people you had no ideal what would come out of her mouth next.... Those people keep life entertaining!

Kel....you can come sit in the rain up here in Akron.....I'm leaving for ATL tuesday if you want to hide in my luggage.

Fixed that for ya! :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Hey now, I've seen quite a few interviews with Anne Heche, as well as noted how her appearance has evolved from her early career until now.
And I'd go gay for her too!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Im not a homophobe at all, but am not attracted to men in anyway.

So nobody i guess.

I guess I am a homophobe....this door only swings one way. You guys going for other guys is a good thing...it increases my chances with the opposite sex....well, in theory anyway. In practice I don't see my chances increasing at all...:D...so....

Nobody....except Angelina should I ever get "the operation."
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

My vote would have to be Jacinda Barrett. She was on the Real World in London, and has since been in "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" and "Ladder 49". She's hot! :ph34r::DB|;):)
That's the only one that comes to mind at the moment.

Wasn't her character gay in Bridget Jones? .. how convenient for you..
:D

sorry, but no one, nada, none, not happening.
Im just not attracted to men. Not once have I ever looked at a man and thought to myself, damn that dude is hot.
for those that do... exellent, you know what you like as do I. go and get em! :D

Oh and Kel, i think its time we get our marriage anulled! You live in another state now. You can be gay if you want to! :o:P:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865