Beckz70018

Happy Birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHONDA LEA!!!!!!!

Make it a kick ass day!!!

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Have a phenomenal birthday... may it kick off a great year of new adventures. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Happy birthday, RhondaLea. You know what we'd do here to celebrate your birthday if you came to visit...so bring the appropriate shoes. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Dearest, darling daughter,

You're not too big to spank. :|

:D

Thanks everyone.

For my birthday, I'm going to do laundry, go grocery shopping and contemplate my resume. I may also clean the turtle tank (hint, hint, Beck).

It's still too cold to do anything (although I've been wearing flip flops when I go out--and people sure do look at me funny), but the sun is shining, and that makes it a wonderful day.

48 isn't so bad. At least I've got two years to go before I'm 50.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Happy Birthday, RhondaLea.

I still carry the memory of the power hug you gave me when we first (finally) met in real life and am mentally returning it now.

Happy Birthday again.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Dearest, darling daughter,

You're not too big to spank. :|

:D

Thanks everyone.

For my birthday, I'm going to do laundry, go grocery shopping and contemplate my resume. I may also clean the turtle tank (hint, hint, Beck).

It's still too cold to do anything (although I've been wearing flip flops when I go out--and people sure do look at me funny), but the sun is shining, and that makes it a wonderful day.

48 isn't so bad. At least I've got two years to go before I'm 50.

rl

I am so too big to spank...Besides, you wouldn't be able to catch me...Atleast your birthday will be peaceful, for the most part, since I'll be at work all day :( ...Happy Birthday Mom :D