Icon134

weekend numbers 29-30 Apr 06

Its an Optical illusion!! Seriously, nice pic.

uh, huh... sure it is... I still would recomend shooting with a lens longer then 200mm...

something like this would be awesome... too bad its 2300 bucks...

This new Tokina lens looks kind of promising as well 80-400mm

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:( :4 : 1

good time at san marcos eventhough the plane broke saturday afternon and jumping stoped at 4pm. got in a nice sunset jumptoday and earned my L.A.S.T. number, i'm #23..... so beer for my fist timne docking on a skysurf board!!

:|::(:[:/]

I agree, that is a very nice looking video flyer in the first shot. He's quite hot too;)

No jumps for me this weekend. Instead I went out rollerblading at the beach and had a great time. Followed that by working all weekend/

I miss SGC...only a few more weeks till I'm there for the summer, I can't wait :)

*daizey*

:|:4:0

4 fun RW jumps

9, 5, & 6 ways then funky 8 way speed star for sunset. We all exited backing out the door, then did a front loop before making the star. It was a hoot.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

:):12:0

Thanks for everyone who came to our boogie, we made 526 jumps for the weekend! We will be doing it again next April.

(moonshine is bad :P)

Hey Andrea, I am proud of you for "drinking what the locals drink", sorry, I should have started you out on the "milder" stuff. Since I may be to blame for your demise, the first jump when you come out again is on me.

Oh and just drop me a note when you want me to do you that little favor...;)

Hey Andrea, I am proud of you for "drinking what the locals drink", sorry, I should have started you out on the "milder" stuff. Since I may be to blame for your demise, the first jump when you come out again is on me.

My biggest problem was not sleeping all night long. I think drinking the Shine, Yager and beer on an empty stomach (well, I did have a Slim Fast shake) didn't help matters. I'm glad I didn't jump. I was pretty zoned out on the drive home, I couldn't imagine jumping like that.

Thanks for the offer of a jump and the favor. I'll take you up on both! It looks like you and Tammi are doing a great job there in Palatka. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No jumps for me. I stayed home from Cross Keys to see my daughter off to the Prom and I'm so glad I did.

I went off to the Palatka boogie Sat night. The combination of too much to drink (moonshine is bad :P), not enough to eat and then trying to sleep in a tent made it so I was way too out of it on Sunday to jump with everyone. I'm a total slacker, I admit it! I had so much fun with everyone, I promise to come back again and redeem myself.

You better!!! Took off on one load and you were there, by the time I was on the ground you were gone!!!

Oh yea,
B|:12:0

Did some RW, some free flyin, some trackin, and pulled high a few times and swooped some clouds Fun weekend @ Palatka (Even if the winds did suck at times!!!)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

You better!!! Took off on one load and you were there, by the time I was on the ground you were gone!!!

Sorry about that. I decided I had better take off quickly or I was going to fall back asleep on top of the picnic table! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

B|:3:2
Where do I begin? Went to Rocky Point Boogie & had a blast! Its a good thing you can only be charged 1 case per jump. 1st jump out of country, 1st jump over the ocean, 1st beach landing, 1st 22 way attempt, and my 400th jump!!
And if that wasn't enough, after we landed I married my beautiful wife,Lori, on the beach surrounded by our best friends:)Basicly I had one of the best weekends of my life!
----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49

My biggest problem was not sleeping all night long. I think drinking the Shine, Yager and beer on an empty stomach (well, I did have a Slim Fast shake) didn't help matters. I'm glad I didn't jump. I was pretty zoned out on the drive home, I couldn't imagine jumping like that.

I could so go to town with these statements.Too bad I'm an :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

B|:3:5
Where do I begin? Went to Rocky Point Boogie & had a blast! Its a good thing you can only be charged 1 case per jump. 1st jump out of country, 1st jump over the ocean, 1st beach landing, 1st 22 way attempt, and my 400th jump!!
And if that wasn't enough, after we landed I married my beautiful wife,Lori, on the beach surrounded by our best friends:)Basicly I had one of the best weekends of my life!

Ya know last time I checked there were no rules stating only one case per jump.
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws