pBASEtobe

How Many Hrs./Wk Do You Work (and what's your position)

Office Manager

I'm actually at work 35-40 hours a week. How much work I do during that time varies depending on how much I'm online at dz.com. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Mine goes like this
1 week=55
1 week= 62
That includes a part time job(nights) and main day job with mandatory OT, including every other Sat.
However, It usually is more that posted!
Basically I work 6 days a week every other week.
Part time job is Mon & Fri nites (6-9) and never get out on time!

10 to 15 hours a week. Actual work -
at the office waiting on all the other fuckers to finish their stuff - which I end up redoing anyway - 60 hours
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

5 - 8 hour days

I try to get about 5 hours of overtime per week. So sometimes its a 9 hour day.

I am standing essentially all day but no really hard work.

Booking repair orders, filing, stocking the vending machine, running errands like picking up/dropping off customers and going to the bank.

Essentially work that is the mortar in the cracks for an office environment.
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

45-50 hours per week, sometimes more, occasionally includes a few hours on Saturday AM catching up on paperwork.

Doesn't include the occasional call-in after my normal hours.

I get paid by the hour, and call-in pays a 3-hour minimum. So I love it when I get called in to re-set a circuit breaker or something else so simple. It's like stealing from the company.

I'm a maintenance manager for a plastics company.

Easy Does It

Food & Beverage Mgr. (Hotel)

Minimum 60hr weeks, but occasionally goes up to 98hrs, depending on hotel occupancy / events / lay-overs / etc.

The salary sucks, so a change in the near future will be welcome.

The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary.

Actual work? About 5-10 hours. :o

Technically, I am supposed to work 40 hours a week, which 3/4 of that time I am on the internet...

I am an office manager for an electrical contractor's field office at a hospital being built.

I love my job. Oh, and my boss too... He's good to me!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I work in manifest at my dz. Hours vary according to the weather and the jumpers. On a summer day, I average between 12-14 hours a day on Saturday and Sunday. I also do a couple hours of grocery shopping for them during the week and work an occasional Friday for about 8'ish hours.

Weird hours and weird pay, but the odd schedule works out for when I need to take time off for a special reason...so it's all good.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Lets see.......TECHNICALLY I work all of them. :D In reality.....I have worked everything from a 15+ hour day and I have also done pretty much nothing for 9 days straight once. I get over quite a bit I have to say though. B| Too bad this contract is over......the next company may ACTUALLY expect me to do something on a REGULAR basis. :D

You could call me a "Safety" engineer. ;)

it depends on whats going on, when we are in garrison all week, 50-60, when we are out training, 60-75. I have pulled a couple 120+ hour work weeks, those are always fun:P
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

40-45 hours per week the vast majority of the weeks. Software engineer. I work for a government contractor.

For big projects or proposals, the hours go up. That happens everh 3-5 years or so, for a few months. But I've never worked more than 80 hours in a week, and I REALLY had to procrastinate to make that necessary. Usual "long" weeks for me are 50-60 hours.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Federal regulations have placed limits on residents work hours to an average of 80/week over a 4 week period. How close you get to that average depends on the rotation that you're on at the time - Gynecology Oncology.... expect it to be 80. Reproductive Endocrinology... sometimes as light as 50 or so/wk. But in 23 more days I will have no restrictions and will work whatever it takes to keep my practice and my patients happy.

Obstetrics and Gynecology 4th year Resident. (T-23) B|