Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

Dave and I work as a crisp (potato chip for you foreigners ;)) bender in a crisp factory. You know how crisps have that nice curve to em, well that's me right there. You have to be pretty gentle though, you ever tried bending a crisp? Break nearly everytime, that's how hard this job is. It's so rewarding though, just walking down the street and you see and hear people talking about the nice curves on their crisps, man I love my job as a crisp bender. :)

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

I follow the state fairs and inseminate sheep for a living.

You only wish that you were a sheep inseminator!! ;) Just go ahead and inseminate sheep if it turns you on, but don't pretend that you get paid for it!!! :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

That's just how Clay is. He means it now, but 30 seconds from now he'll be saying a different version of the same thing to someone else.

Actually....all joking aside.....Paige made quite an impression on me. She is one VERY unusual woman. I'm quite sincere when I talk to her. :$

OK, I'll play.

Dawn Moerscher, Special Operations Rigger (Special Tactics), 1yr left until I have my Professional Aeronautics degree from Embry Riddle with a minor in Aviation Safety & a minor in Aviation Admin & Mgt.
Oh, & let me not forget full-time mommy to 2 babies ... well 3 if you count my husband. :S :D

Hi I'm Jason, and I'm an alcoholic....wait, wrong thread.... :SB|

Anyway, name's Jason Jones (yes it's my real name). I'm a computer consultant and system administrator for the Milton Bank in Ohio. I also go to school at night during the week.

"Who is your daddy and what does he do?" -Governor Arnold :P

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

well hello there. Im John.
I was recently unemployed, and currently throw boxes at UPS, yes I do throw them (but only sometimes), previous unemployed and that was all I could find to help pay the bills.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

currently throw boxes at UPS, yes I do throw them (but only sometimes),

only the ones marked Fragile, right ;)

nope I usually dont throw the FRAGILE boxes... they just go UNDER all the other boxes... especially the heavy ones. Really im not too bad compared to others. I recive a lot of stuff UPS, so I do have some respect for others property. :o:S:o:S
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

My name is Wendy Waller. I am the office manager at Skydive Sebastian and am a senior rigger.

I have been a packer & hanger master, an off-road driving instructor for Land Rover, a Culinary Steward for a 4 star resort - also at same resort worked in Human Resources and the Sales Department. I've been a retail manager for several large companies, worked in accounting for Liberty Mutual, been an executive assistant at Eveready Battery Co., a customer liason with Unisource, done framing for Deck the Walls, worked on a construction site, bartended, all the way back to the take out window at a restaurant and hostessing, shoveling horseshit & giving a few riding lessons to my first paper route.

Phewww!! It's been a lot of fun!

I'm Bill Boldman and I'm a locomotive engineer. I'm the one that goes through town at 3 in the morning blowing the horn and waking everyone up.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever