Viking

Whats your Name and what do you do for a living?

My name is Chuck Blue and I am the manager of the Raeford Parachute Center School in North Carolina. I retired as a career Army Special Forces NCO assigned to Fort Bragg, North Carolina with 21 years of service. I also compete professionally on the Pro Swooping Tour and am sponsored by Performance Designs.

My name is Troy Hackman and I am an accountant (controller) for a national van line. Don't read too much into that, i.e. he's boring, no personality, etc. - I'm not your stereotypical accountant! For example, I wear hawaiian shirts to work every day in the Summer. Those who truly know me will tell you I'm anything but boring.
Hackey

Hey!
My name is Jack Childs. I live in San Francisco, CA and I am a Panavision trained Camera Assistant, which basically means I am an on-set movie camera technichian. I work on feature films, music videos and television commercials. I also tend bar between film gigs for extra cash(jump money!!!).
Blues,
Jack
-------------------------------
http://www.oneeyedjackproductions.com

I'm Sam Parduhn and work as a Mechanical Design Engineer using the CAD software Pro/Engineer. Contracting keeps me moving around: currently in Sunnyvale, CA at Northrop Grumman. And jumping at Hollister on the weekends. I plan to move back to Los Angeles (Northridge or El Segundo area) by September and jump at Perris and Elsinore.

My name is Ted Biggs. At least that's what my driver's license says. ;)
I'm a lawyer-turned-computer-geek and develop software for Enron Broadband Services. I'm pretty much a jack of all trades language-wise, but lately I've been doing a lot of Perl, Java & PL/SQL.
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

My name is Michele Lesser, and I do as little as I can get away with. When I do decide to work, I sell houses in the San Fernando Valley (that's according to my broker....she wants to know why I have been so distracted the last 6 weeks or so. I told her I "was in love", but didn't tell her with jumping...).
Actually, that's only what I do to make money. I don't have a living. I have a life. (lol) Know what I mean?
ciel bleu-
Michele

My Name is Spencer. I'm a pilot. I continually look out the window and look for a suitable "dropzone". It's torture really. I'm single and Looking. Grrrrrr. All you DZ.com babes that know me.... :)
Ciao
Monk a.k.a. Spencer

I normally don't do this stuff....
My name is Shark and I am a stockbroker specializing in corporate clientele and employee stock option programs. Currently I am a broke-broker and need lots of care and attention. When not at Elsinore (or work, for that matter) I can be found in warmer ocean climates which support decent surf and/or native beach fauna (eg. thongs.)

My name is Andrea, and in the mornings I work for my father's construction company as his office manager, in the afternoons I am a mom, and in the evenings and some weekends I sell women's clothing at Dillard's for jump money.
Andrea
"Up high, I feel like I'm alive for the very first time"

My name is KrishanShiva Khalsa. I am the Operations Assistant for a large Security Company in the Southwest. Basically just office work, but it's cool, cause I dont have to do one set thing every single day, I'm always working on different projects.
I'm a private pilot now, but hope to make a living flying someday.
Blues.

I'm Julie Luttschwager. I'm in (very) southern Arizona and work (?) as an RN for a non-profit. If I keep this up I may have to go back to the hospital and make real money...I only have so many household goods to sell :)