popsjumper

So, you want kids, eh?

What pisses me off about my son (who is well into his terrible twos even though he's still a month away from being two) is that so much of the bad stuff he does is freaking hilarious....

Gotta agree...same with mine...but it's mandatory that you have a good sense of humor when raising kids. Absolutely MANDATORY.

:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Holy crap....did you paint them or did they paint you ????? I would be afraid of what the rest of the house looked like....however, you may have a picasso on your hands...or feet....or chin.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I sure hope that is water based paint...

I am not sure I would be here today if I did that as a child. If I was, my butt would still be sore
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

What pisses me off about my son (who is well into his terrible twos even though he's still a month away from being two) is that so much of the bad stuff he does is freaking hilarious....

That is one of the hardest things us parents battle. How effective is a lecture when mommy is holding back fits of laughter [:/]. This is where sending them to the room first while I laugh my butt off comes in handy...
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Has he discovered that peanut butter sandwiches fit perfectly in VCRs yet?

No, I definitely don't. Being a lifeguard is the best form of birth control ever.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I taught swimming lessons for 8 years and was a lifeguard for 4 of those year. Every summer I would tell my mom to remind me of that when I started talking about babies. :|

Of course, it's been a while since then, and I definitely want A kid one day.

:D:D:D:D

Hee! Hee!! Well, let's just say after 5.5 years of being a governess and 10+ years of being a teacher I have never been pregnant or had a pregnancy scare. :ph34r: I do guess I still want to have kids someday but not until it's absolutely the right time for ME and the child whenever that is. ;)

Yeah, hee hee, good thing I have a great sense of humor. I opened my t-mobile bill yesterday and my cute little "kid" had 8000--yes, that's eight thousand--text messages. $984.00.

wow, was I ROFLMAO!!!!!!

>:(

phone gone bye-bye.