diablopilot

Who want's a visit from me?!

Hehehe....

In about 2 weeks I've got to drive from NY to CA, no particular route selected (was thinking I might go south (ATL?), so sugestions on which way to go, what to see, and who to stop in and visit are welcome!
:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

you'd be welcome to swing by my place on your way, just let me know which of my two places you want to visit to make sure I'm actually there;)

tash

edited to add: just checked a map not sure if either of my places are actually between NY and CA :(. You'd have been welcome if they were ;)
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

If you go to ATL, stop by Houston on your way West, you can hang with us and may even be lucky enough to get someone to take you to Galveston or NASA for a day or something - depending on what you like to do when you aren't jumping out of a plane...
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Well, duh! You already said it! ATL! :P

Houston and the surrounding DZ's are BEFORE ATL.

I-10 is a long road -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I-10 is a long road -

No crap. Aggieland is a bit off the beaten path from I-10, but then you get to drive through the hill country on the way, which is nice. Or you can drive through San Antonio and H-town on your way to Bueamont.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I-10 is a long road -

No crap. Aggieland is a bit off the beaten path from I-10, but then you get to drive through the hill country on the way, which is nice. Or you can drive through San Antonio and H-town on your way to Bueamont.

Just as long as you don'ty do the "I-20" route - that's for fags.:ph34r::P:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I-10 is a long road -

Hill country in texas:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I-10 is a long road -

Absolutely!

Stay warm, come through Phoenix....

besides, that's where I am! ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

I-10 is a long road -

Absolutely!

And a beautiful drive it is....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706