Michele

The Kind of Man I Want in My Life

Define watering

Do you need training?

Ciels-
Michele

Only if you're not gonna be there to shake it for me when the watering is done.:$
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

I'll have points added to my man card license for some of that stuff... but I figure part of the car maintenence task will also involve driving it. So it all evens out.;)

"Gotta take your s2000 over to AutoZone for some more Carnauba Wax... be back soon!"

B|
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

* Having sex with me anytime I want (and in the way I want - tied up and spanked or cuddled and loved gently...and everything in between...). And he has to know what time is right for both - without me telling him.

LOL.

But you forgot:

* Will rub my feet on demand.

Yesterday, I was accused of being a CISSIL, i.e, a classy, independent, self-sufficient, intelligent lady. That is like receiving a social death sentence (but would explain why I am single...).

It's like a guy telling a woman - "you have a great personality," or a woman telling a guy "I LOVE having you as a friend." Makes one a lonely lady.

It sucks. It puts me at risk of having my girly card taken away. So, with that in mind -

I want a man I can depend on. One who will be there when he says he will. Who has a good job and an expensive car (no trucks). He has to have all his teeth and hair - and if he has hair in strange places that grows too fast, he has to be willing to trim that (uncontrolled nose and ear hair is an immediate rejection to his application). One who will cuddle me in bed, and bring me hot tea when I don't feel well.

He's got to be one of the few men left who understands that a great lady isn't someone to be conquered, but rather enjoyed. He's got to understand that when he puts on weight or doesn't shave, I will tell him that; and he's got to accept it. He's got to be the sort of guy who can handle a strong woman with well thought out opinions, rather than just telling her to "shut up. That's dumb."

He's gotta do some of the cooking and cleaning and bring me and my girlfriends wine and canapes so we won't miss a second of Oprah. And he has to leave the house so we girls can giggle in private - about his privates.

He needs to also realize that his responsibilities include (but are not limited to)cheering me and my girlfriends on during shopping tournements and study sessions (that wine and canapes don't just happen to be exclusive to Oprah watching), and understand that it is important for me to spend time at the salon. He has to pay the charge card bills, too. Especially the one with no limit.

It's a lot of work, but not without its rewards. The right man in my life will have the privileges of:

* Having sex with me anytime I want (and in the way I want - tied up and spanked or cuddled and loved gently...and everything in between...). And he has to know what time is right for both - without me telling him.
* Packing my rig between jumps, maintain my sports car, and water the houseplants.
* Listen to all the details of my day (far more interesting than his!)
* Shave my....:o
* Clean and cook some of my meals, so I don't have to break away from shopping, Oprah watching, or studying.
* Bathe my cats and take them to the vet; give them pills when needed, and let them climb all over him while he's wearing a suit.
* Pop the zits and blackheads on my back that I can't reach.
*Take out the trash, clean the fridge, and handle the litter box.

The list goes on. Really, it's a great deal for the right man! Applications are currently being accepted.

Ciels-
Michele

If you look up under the banner on this page you will see the clasifieds section. This may belong there.:P

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

You have to post a picture so a man can know it is all worth it or not, at the moment sounds like a day job, sounds like cleaning streets with a toothbrush in compton would be more fun. escpecially if the whole enjoying my friends company thing turns out to be enjoying the company of a group of CISSIL's.

You can not post a photo of an overweight chick either cause just as said, I will tell you.
;)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Ya know, as I started to read this post I thought the description was going to be of some "perfect man" that theres no way in hell of finding but as I read everything on the list, I realized my husband fits that list completely.I'm not joking or trying to be cute either.He literally does all of that for me with the exception of the rig packing b/c I dont have one and dont jump anymore.But I know he would if I did and he knew how (wuffo).

He does have a truck but he also has a mustang..not really an 'expensive' car but its good enough for me.

I dont know what classifies as a 'good' job to most,but hes been a Correctional Officer with TX Dept of Corrections for over 15yrs.So although a state job might not make him rich, he atleast has a very stable job that he can/is planning on retiring from.

He doesnt just do 'some' of the cooking,he does ALL of the cooking.A) b/c he likes to cook and B) b/c I hate to cook and I'm not good at it.And he always serves me my meal before he makes his own.Afterwards he cleans all the dishes and whatever mess was made in kitchen while he was cooking.

He does the majority of the cleaning,always takes out the trash and with 5 cats he does ALL of the litter boxes.

Not big on hot tea,wine or canapes so that doesnt happen here,but he does bring me chocolate all the time.Every now and then,when I'm feeling real shitty or its a special occasion he surprises me with flowers.

He always remembers my birthday and our anniversary and knows the things I like all the way down to my favorite lotion scent from Bath and Body Works.Plus he actually LIKES to go shopping with me.

Trust me, my list goes on and on too.Although hes the right man, I feel like I dont deserve him sometimes.:$:$

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Yep..this one ruled me out:

Who has a good job and an expensive car (no trucks).

I have a full-time job, it aint the greatest but aiunt the worst. evenings and weekends off.

Hmm...I drive an expedition..it aint an Escalade or a Range Rover but it bruns about as much fuel. *shrugs* :D

Michele, I've told you it's not nice to make an old man cry (as you have in many other posts) but I'm not all that sure that making this old man laugh and roll on the floor is any better!

Post of the year, no doubt about it.

I know better than to apply for the position, but ...

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Amber apparently married my husband. Sigh....

Bigway, there are many reasons your application would be denied, so don't worry about it. I'm sure there are girls out there for you.

Michele, I've told you it's not nice to make an old mancry (as you have in many other posts) but I'm not all that sure that making this old man laugh and roll on the floor is any better!

;)B|;)B|

I'd have to do you like I did Boz - excluded on the grounds of previous, on-going commitment obligations - but still....;)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

The trouble is Michele...... most of the guys I have EVER run into in life seem to be looking for the woman in that OTHER thread out there...[:/]

They are living in the wrong country and the wrong century... I think they should migrate to the middle east..... they can get real lucky over there.

They want a servant... not a partner in life:|

They are living in the wrong country and the wrong century...

not a partner in life:|

I wanna partner... :| but I am living in the wrong century... :P

but of course I'm not exactly normal... but I do have pie... I made it this evening... for a party tomorrow... I hope people like it... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

They are living in the wrong country and the wrong century...

not a partner in life:|

I wanna partner... :| but I am living in the wrong century... :P

but of course I'm not exactly normal... but I do have pie... I made it this evening... for a party tomorrow... I hope people like it... :)

PIE???? Saskatoon and rhubarb????

;)

'Shell
'Shell

I have a good job, sports car, truck, boat, own my own house...and live comfortably. I fit that criteria.

Do you fit my criteria???
Must like travel, sushi, skydiving (I assume so since your on here), willing to try scuba diving...and any other adventure I get the idea to try. Willing to give back massages, road head (plus swallow), wild crazy sex when I want it, and my own personal time to be alone. Must bring me a beer during baseball, football, or hockey games. Must be willing to attend listed sports. Must enjoy random acts of extra politeness, random gifts for no reason, and random thoughs of nothingness. Cannot insist on recieving tons of presents on Christmas or Valentines Day (because of random acts of giving). Must have good credit, be financially stable, and independant. Cannot insist on being spoiled, and be grateful when I decide to spoil. Must be physically fit, or at least weight proportionate to height.....

I believe thats all of my criteria...but it's subject to change.

Compromises are acceptable as long as even.

If you feel you fit my criteria...send a message along with your resume. If not, the search continues

;)