Michele

The Kind of Man I Want in My Life

I got one a them there big ass ole trucks....
It sure is handy for keeping the deer blood off the carpet hauling em in the back.

But that's the point, then, isn't it? You actually use it for which it was intended - hauling things around. The folks in my city drive it to posture, show off, or...??? They never have a dent. They are always spotlessly clean except for the spray-on mud (heaven help them if they go over a curb, let alone off-roading...). And Lord have mercy, if a scratch appears, they lose their minds. It's all about posturing...I mean, if you're going to posture, at least get a vehicle worthy of posturing - say, a Porsche or something. Good grief!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

They never have a dent. They are always spotlessly clean

That sure as hell aint my truck.. I got dents all over the tailgate and bed.

I mean, if you're going to posture, at least get a vehicle worthy of posturing - say, a Porsche

EEEEEEKKKKKKK NO NOT THE EXPENSIVE VOLKSWAGON.......EEEEEEKKKKKK

Dont do it you will be farfegnugened to death... or or worse you will be nickle and dimed to death paying Hans or Dieter to finally try and fix the dayum thing...:S

EEEEEEKKKKKKK NO NOT THE EXPENSIVE VOLKSWAGON.......EEEEEEKKKKKK

I loved my Jetta. Then it died a terrible, electrical death at about 140K miles. So I got my go-cart. Now, I am the envy of all I see! Well, not really, but it does indeed turn heads, and I absolutely love it. It's such a speedy, comfortable little car...and it's a Honda. S2000....yeppers, I made a good choice.

Ciels-
Michele

Nothing wrong with trucks, per se. It's those people who own giant trucks and drive in the city, "posing".
Ciels-
Michele

Hey Michele you should meet Calvin..... Truck or not with Calvin there is no posturing and if he does have a truck you know its pretty beat up.

Michele,... Calvin. Calvin,....Michele.

I will go now that my good deed is done for the day.

Truck or not with Calvin there is no posturing and if he does have a truck you know its pretty beat up.

From what I understand, he's already in a relationship with someone. And I might be mistaken, but he's already losing his hair. And he hasn't submitted an application, either, so...well...that is about that.

:P:D
Ciels-
Michele

Nothing wrong with trucks, per se. It's those people who own giant trucks and drive in the city, "posing".
Ciels-
Michele

Hey Michele you should meet Calvin..... Truck or not with Calvin there is no posturing and if he does have a truck you know its pretty beat up.

Michele,... Calvin. Calvin,....Michele.

I will go now that my good deed is done for the day.

You trying to get the boy killed? :D:ph34r:

From what I understand, he's already in a relationship with someone. And I might be mistaken, but he's already losing his hair.
:P:D
Ciels-
Michele

Yes but he himself has admitted that drifty eyes are good. I don't believe he is thinning. Doubt there is an out of control hair folical growing "out of bounds" anywhere on him, not that I've checked.

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of man a woman is attracted to can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with a spear lodged in his chest and tape over his mouth while he is on fire.

No further studies are planned.

:ph34r::ph34r::D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

First... dolls have changed a bit since I've played with them! :o

without all the baggage that goes along with his needs.

Secondly.... more of a side note.... "baggage." Don't care for that word. What is "baggage"? Children from a previous relationship shouldn't be "baggage".... thoughts that don't line with yours shouldn't be "baggage"... fears/insecurities shouldn't be "baggage".... What is "baggage"?

fears/insecurities shouldn't be "baggage".... What is "baggage"?

Some things can be worked out...

the things that get to me.....well I am not prepared to air.. my love life in public on DIZZIE DOT COM... I know... no fun.. no fun at all..[:/][:/]

It seems the more men I date in my life .... I feel that I need a real kind of a guy that can really fill my needs without all the baggage that goes along with his needs.

I would prefer someone with an overnight bag, and not a steamer trunk, myself.