Michele

The Kind of Man I Want in My Life

Yesterday, I was accused of being a CISSIL, i.e, a classy, independent, self-sufficient, intelligent lady. That is like receiving a social death sentence (but would explain why I am single...).

It's like a guy telling a woman - "you have a great personality," or a woman telling a guy "I LOVE having you as a friend." Makes one a lonely lady.

It sucks. It puts me at risk of having my girly card taken away. So, with that in mind -

I want a man I can depend on. One who will be there when he says he will. Who has a good job and an expensive car (no trucks). He has to have all his teeth and hair - and if he has hair in strange places that grows too fast, he has to be willing to trim that (uncontrolled nose and ear hair is an immediate rejection to his application). One who will cuddle me in bed, and bring me hot tea when I don't feel well.

He's got to be one of the few men left who understands that a great lady isn't someone to be conquered, but rather enjoyed. He's got to understand that when he puts on weight or doesn't shave, I will tell him that; and he's got to accept it. He's got to be the sort of guy who can handle a strong woman with well thought out opinions, rather than just telling her to "shut up. That's dumb."

He's gotta do some of the cooking and cleaning and bring me and my girlfriends wine and canapes so we won't miss a second of Oprah. And he has to leave the house so we girls can giggle in private - about his privates.

He needs to also realize that his responsibilities include (but are not limited to)cheering me and my girlfriends on during shopping tournements and study sessions (that wine and canapes don't just happen to be exclusive to Oprah watching), and understand that it is important for me to spend time at the salon. He has to pay the charge card bills, too. Especially the one with no limit.

It's a lot of work, but not without its rewards. The right man in my life will have the privileges of:

* Having sex with me anytime I want (and in the way I want - tied up and spanked or cuddled and loved gently...and everything in between...). And he has to know what time is right for both - without me telling him.
* Packing my rig between jumps, maintain my sports car, and water the houseplants.
* Listen to all the details of my day (far more interesting than his!)
* Shave my....:o
* Clean and cook some of my meals, so I don't have to break away from shopping, Oprah watching, or studying.
* Bathe my cats and take them to the vet; give them pills when needed, and let them climb all over him while he's wearing a suit.
* Pop the zits and blackheads on my back that I can't reach.
*Take out the trash, clean the fridge, and handle the litter box.

The list goes on. Really, it's a great deal for the right man! Applications are currently being accepted.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

If I were in charge of dz.com, there'd be an icon that was laughing, and rolling all over the bottom of the post :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Yesterday, I was accused of being a CISSIL, i.e, a classy, independent, self-sufficient, intelligent lady. That is like receiving a social death sentence (but would explain why I am single...).

I want a man I can depend on. One who will be there when he says he will. Who has a good job and an expensive car (no trucks). He has to have all his teeth and hair -.
*Ciels-
Michele

Dang it Michelle. i'm ok in the teeth hair dept...but that truck thing just booted me out of the running.
:o)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

If I were in charge of dz.com, there'd be an icon that was laughing, and rolling all over the bottom of the post :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Wendy W.

huh? what was so funny?:|

No beard, No Truck?!? It sounds like michelle is looking for a little servant boy, not a Man.

:P
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

Beards are fine, and a truck in addition to a car is acceptable...:P

(Psssst...Boz, you're married. That lets you out of the running immediately...but see above)...

Ciels-
Michele

All the rest was acceptable, but you just grossed me out with that one.

Yep...but the perfect man wouldn't be grossed out. So...well...there you have it.;)

Ciels-
Michele

Beards are fine, and a truck in addition to a car is acceptable...:P

(Psssst...Boz, you're married. That lets you out of the running immediately...but see above)...

Ciels-
Michele

oh........I forgot.;)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

All the rest was acceptable, but you just grossed me out with that one.

Yep...but the perfect man wouldn't be grossed out. So...well...there you have it.;)

Ciels-
Michele

Maybe you need two or three guys. I'll pop your blackheads and zits anytime!:D:D

Walt

Post a picture of your self and you might get better results depending on the picture of course.

There is one somewhere on here that's a self portrait...I think I put it up in the spring sometime. If you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough.

Ciels-
Michele

After reading your post I understand now why you are in the position that you are!:):P I bet you want him to win the lottery for you too.;)

You actually need three people to fulfill your needs: a bitch, beck & call and cabaña boys!B|

Stay safe and I hope your wish is granted.
Mike
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

I bet you want him to win the lottery for you too

Nah, that's where the good job comes in. LOL!

You actually need three men to fulfill your needs

There, fixed it for ya.

Actually, that might be just what I need - three men. :o

(Great to see you back posting, Mike. Really is.)

Ciels-
Michele

Who has a good job and an expensive car (no trucks). He has to have all his teeth and hair - and if he has hair in strange places that grows too fast, he has to be willing to trim that (uncontrolled nose and ear hair is an immediate rejection to his application). One who will cuddle me in bed, and bring me hot tea when I don't feel well.

Good Job- Check!!
Expensive car - Check!!
All My Teeth - Check!!
No Hair in strange places - Check!!
All My Hair - Shit!! Strikes out again!!B|[:/]:P:D

Oh well.. I guess your search goes on.:(