Michele

The Kind of Man I Want in My Life

:D:D:D The boys just don't get it do they?

For those of you that have missed her point, go check out this thread - http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2498849;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread.

**shaking head**
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Cora, Chris definitely got it. So did lots of other people, who've been reading this thread and laughing right along with me. I can't count how many pm's I've had from people just laughing...the first PM was from Walt, laughing 'cause he thought it was funny.

And yes, I've gotten several "applications", as well. Well, more than several. One even worth considering, too. LOL!

As for being a lezza, nope...not hardly. So. Just to clear up any confusion.

1. I was joking around.
2. It was a satirical toss of Walt's post.
3. I don't do salons, Oprah, and am fully capable of getting my own wine and making some delightful canapes.
4. I run my house, my life, and my world very well; I don't need a man to make it complete.
5. I have nothing against trucks (although the wild nose, ear, and eyebrow hair is a pet peeve...). I love beards and moustaches, and I don't care if you're as bald as a cue ball.
6. I cover my own expenses, and might - if the cash is available - cover yours, too.
7. I was joking.
8. Did I mention I was joking?
9. If you didn't get the joke, take a breath, read Walt's post, then re-read mine.
10. I was joking.

See, for me, the most important thing I could ever ask for in a relationship is for humor. Laughter, enjoyment, humor. A keen sense of humor is vital, and the key in my world. Pity some don't seem to understand that.

LOL - and I've attached my self portrait, so you can see what I look like on a "good" day without whipped cream. BTW, did I mention I was joking???

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Boz likes the scary women. Scary smart, scary compassionate, and scary fun. So you might just get what you're after.

But you're prettier than I am; you've got those gorgeous blue eyes...:D

Ciels-
Michele

If you believe you might fit the criteria, please feel free to apply. Include a photo (of yourself) and I'll see if you make the first cut.

I know that I don't fit the bill. I am a free man, come and go as I please, grow my own food, do my own laundry, and cut my own hair three times a year. You might find me interesting if you are looking for an adventure.

Chris, hon...I know there are a few men that got Michele's post and that you're one of them.

It was cracking me up the number that didn't realize that she was joking - hence my comment.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

If I got Michele's post, do I get to keep my man card?

Of course you do, Chris. I'm beginning to think that perhaps the man card should have a little brother - the boy card. That might be a way to separate the men from the boys...

Ciels-
Michele

What is it about trucks some women don't like any way?? Damn, you can have sex in the bed of the truck under the stars or inside when it rains (extended cabs are best) and I think most women like sex in the rain. In a truck you can't get any closer than that unless you get out in the rain. :)

Chris, hon...I know there are a few men that got Michele's post and that you're one of them.

If I got Michele's post, do I get to keep my man card?

Chris

You'd have to ask Michele. Since it's her post, she's the one that gets to decide about guy cards. :D

Personal grooming is vital to the image I want to project, so the qualified applicant will already have learned how to trim nose hair and ear hair. He'll keep his beard and moustache in shape, too.

Ciels-
Michele

Awe shit I'm out. I got hair coming out of the wrong places like chia pet. No sports car! I only got two trucks and a bike none expensive, but with nice stereos! Well and plus there is that whole already married thing.

I forget is points or demerits for being a skydiver?

I forget is points or demerits for being a skydiver?

Points.

Too bad the rest leaves you out...I'd've loved to have received your application!;)

Chris, you can keep your man card. The man card might need to develop a subset for a Boy Card, though. Apparently, some folks can't take a joke without it getting personal, and lobbing personal attacks. For those who feel the need to attack me over a joke thread, please do so in PMs. If you can't say it to my face, it shouldn't be said at all.

And Cpoxon, sorry that my joking around thread peeved some people off. It constantly amazes me that for some a sense of humor is not needed to survive life; it certainly is for me! And this thread has gotten funnier and funnier the longer it goes!

Ciels-
Michele

What is it about trucks some women don't like any way?? Damn, you can have sex in the bed of the truck under the stars or inside when it rains (extended cabs are best) and I think most women like sex in the rain. In a truck you can't get any closer than that unless you get out in the rain.

Nothing wrong with trucks, per se. It's those people who own giant trucks and drive in the city, "posing". Those just tick me off...no point to it at all. However, if someone has a horse ranch, or uses his truck to actually haul things around, then it's fine. Use it in the manner it is designed for; not have it to show off or make a statement in. That's what my sportscar is for!

(BTW, I feel the same way about women who drive those big trucks for no reason, too...)

Ciels-
Michele

What is it about trucks some women don't like any way?? Damn, you can have sex in the bed of the truck under the stars or inside when it rains (extended cabs are best) and I think most women like sex in the rain. In a truck you can't get any closer than that unless you get out in the rain.

Nothing wrong with trucks, per se. It's those people who own giant trucks and drive in the city, "posing". Those just tick me off...no point to it at all. However, if someone has a horse ranch, or uses his truck to actually haul things around, then it's fine. Use it in the manner it is designed for; not have it to show off or make a statement in. That's what my sportscar is for!

(BTW, I feel the same way about women who drive those big trucks for no reason, too...)

Ciels-
Michele

You'd hate EVERYONE in my town....lol. No house without a truck (except mine, but I have a van). Some houses with two. :D
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

First I'm not a cowboy, I own a truck because I like the way they ride and the space to hual things. Yeah I have to laugh when I pass them guys in the big trucks with the cool guys setting up tall and arm drapped over the steering. Thank goodness I don't do that any more. ;)

[replyNothing wrong with trucks, per se. It's those people who own giant trucks and drive in the city, "posing". Ciels-
Michele

I got one a them there big ass ole trucks....
It sure is handy for keeping the deer blood off the carpet hauling em in the back.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.