Twoply

What would your first move be if you won the $294 million lottery?

How the hell have gotten this far in this thread without "two chicks at the same time, man." :S You people are slipping! :D

Blues,
Dave

That's why we need you Captain Cockman! ;)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

How the hell have gotten this far in this thread without "two chicks at the same time, man." :S You people are slipping! :D
Blues,
Dave

--------------
Ha what makes ya mistakenly believe we haven't accomplished that, Without that kinda, cash? Who needs that kinda $$ to pull that off, when they are already fortunate enough to be, well ME frankly!:P:D:D:D:D:D
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Blues,
Dave

--------------
Ha what makes ya mistakenly believe we haven't accomplished that, Without that kinda, cash? Who needs that kinda $$ to pull that off, when they are already fortunate enough to be, well ME frankly!:P:D:D:D:D:D

What makes you mistakenly believe it's ever taken me that kind of cash? I thought the quotation marks would give it away as being a quotation, in this case, from the the movie Office Space. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I'd take a leer jet streight to Tallahassee and gladly give um half. Here take it. Thats 147 years of 1 million $$$$$$ 73, of 2$$

Then I would fly back stop at my DZ and buy the whole air port, and surrounding area. Then I'd have crazy freaky skydiving sex in the middle of the run way, landing area the peas the hanger manifest riggers loft.

You just reminded me how much I need money and some strange.

Off to play the lotto!!!!

I got it narrowed down to 3 choices:

Rent Anna Kournakova for a night.

Buy a double-wide and move to Alabama.

Buy $20 worth of groceries in one big spree.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'd set up a dropzone - a good club dropzone. When I crunch the numbers, it's not impossible if you have the initial $$. Baby Turbine and a venerable C-182 for the slower weekdays. I'd put money into advertising, get plenty of students, and divide the instructing evenly between competent club members. If you want to come and throw tandems, come on out. If you want to Fun jump, buy plenty of lift tickets. A couple million should get a good start. Maybe I'd even buy a nice King-Air 200 T-Tail for the boogie circut - beef that baby up and challenge Mullins... :)
Ah, enough dreaming....Time to take a magical journey into mathland and finish my homework. :|
=========Shaun ==========