skycat

Apparently I'm a whore

OK, since I never see you on I had to reply.

Tell that b*tch to get a life. You are hot and cute and I looked at every pic from Eloy a few years back and saw no hint that you were a whore. Now, that fella of your's...maybe:o

Just kidding, Keep your pants on Big D. B| The chick is just jealous. Smile at her and say, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Hugs to you both and congrats...good to see you are making him legal.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Yeah...we gossiped mostly about the women, not each other

It scares me as over the last few years I have seen some guys start with the back stabbing crap like women. It frightens me.

What the hell is wrong with my generation :D

I've been noticing that as well and it really bothers me. When I was doing controls and working with a lot of tradesmen we talked and gave each other crap something fierce but we never tried to slice someone's throat. If there was a failing or a mistake it was handled proactively and always towards the goal of getting it fixed and moving things along.

All I can say is I miss being just one of the guys in my last job where I was an engineer. [:/]

That s because engineers typically have very little sex. They do have on one hand fantastic diagrams of it but very little practical knowledge of it. Your current female jealous coworkers- raging sluts all of them!

...hey just get jealous and call the other girls whores etc.

They all call each other whores but none of them really are.
And therin lies mythe problem.
[:/]:ph34r:
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

But they do sit around and gossip about "things".

I've said this before... men don't "gossip" they "Talk Shit/smack" :P:D:D

oh, and I don't think I've ever said anything about another person that I wans't willing to say directly to that persons face... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Well, apparently those girls you work with know about your behavior outside of work, you slut. Aren't you AT THIS VERY MOMENT doing a three way?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry I couldn't make it a 4-way tonight.:(

I took Julie to new hights tonight. :P *3way sit fly*

I could just see my co-workers now. Oh and they won't get fired, odds are I will, they are Union and I'm not, and as far as I can tell all they have to do is make a little stink about "unsafe work enviornment" or "combative work enviornment" and the non-union person is gone. Which at this point is ok with me. :(
Fly it like you stole it!

IT WAS AWESOME!! (Not the co-workers bit; the three-way sit. MUST get better faster. I have too much I want to do.)

Drive those troublemakers out into the wilderness and leave them on the side of the road. Okay, I can't seriously suggest that, but it sounds like a convenient solution if you ignore the ethical, moral problems, etc.
TPM Sister #102

Yep I agree with Sunshine... pure jealousy... This is why I don't befriend many women, even when you think they are the best of friends, all they need is half a reason to turn on you... I even had a women scratch "bitch" in the trunk of my car several years ago, because SHE tought my hubby was handsome and becuase he has an outgoing nature (flirty) but after she found out he was married, it was all my fault....:S

If you're a whore, you're not a very good one >:(

I offered 50 bucks way back at the beginning of this thread and you didn't even try to get the price up, you just ignored it. A proper whore would at least try to negoitiate for more or tell me to fuck off.

There must be whore classses some where to improve your skills. You obviously need them if your going to continue this profession... or maybe you're just not a whore :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

LOL....I must have missed the post....$50, that isn't even going to get me a quick tunnel fix. $600 now we are talking could probably finally get head down for that much tunnel time.

I proudly admit I'm a tunnel whore although I prefer tunnel bunny.:)
Fly it like you stole it!

LOL....I must have missed the post....$50, that isn't even going to get me a quick tunnel fix. $600 now we are talking could probably finally get head down for that much tunnel time.

I proudly admit I'm a tunnel whore although I prefer tunnel bunny.:)

hmmm... negotiating... might be a whore after all...

For $600 you better be ready to do things to me that would make my mother puke B|
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I think you've been hanging out with the wrong women! :S Hey, I've met more than a few petty jealous women, but I never really called them friends. The nut jobs and people with false motives aren't all that difficult to spot, are they? In my experience, women like that are the exception, not the rule.

Skycat, my guess is there's something else going on at your job. Maybe you're getting some praise and attention, and these other women- rather than admit you earned it through the quality of your work (admitting their own shortcomings) would rather attack you on a personal level. You never know, upper management may even be manipulating the situation or fueling the fire. At one of my previous jobs, my immediate supervisor (a miserable prick) took some perverse delight in manipulating me and a colleague- basically trying to pin us against each other. One thing he did regularly was talk to me about her behind her back, and do the same thing with her. I saw through it, but the other woman was too stupid to ever figure it out. Anyway, I hope things improve or you fnd a less toxic place to work.

I think you've been hanging out with the wrong women! :S Hey, I've met more than a few petty jealous women, but I never really called them friends. The nut jobs and people with false motives aren't all that difficult to spot, are they? In my experience, women like that are the exception, not the rule.

Skycat, my guess is there's something else going on at your job. Maybe you're getting some praise and attention, and these other women- rather than admit you earned it through the quality of your work (admitting their own shortcomings) would rather attack you on a personal level. You never know, upper management may even be manipulating the situation or fueling the fire. At one of my previous jobs, my immediate supervisor (a miserable prick) took some perverse delight in manipulating me and a colleague- basically trying to pin us against each other. One thing he did regularly was talk to me about her behind her back, and do the same thing with her. I saw through it, but the other woman was too stupid to ever figure it out. Anyway, I hope things improve or you fnd a less toxic place to work.

YES! there are some old school corporate people who think that stirring hate and discontent makes for a more productive work force! of course it may have started out with some jack-ass saying something like "yeah she was hittin on me and I had a hell of a time blowin her off" geez, only to try to make himself look irrisistable!
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward