Icon134

Weekend Numbers 21-22 April 07

Some guy showed up with a 2 month old minature horse. It was a little strange, for sure. A dog that was running around didn't quite know what to make of it either, especially after smelling the horse's ass a few times. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:$:3:0

3 nice video jumps on Friday afternoon.. one freefly, one RW and one tandem video. Sold the tandem video.. so far I'm 4/5 for selling my first tandem videos. That shit is sooooooo much fun! Can't wait to be a real vidiot.

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Wow, if even you jumped, then I really have no excuse not to get back to it. ;):D

I will, just need to get some of life in order before I end up "losing" every weekend to being at the DZ. Not that it is a bad thing, but I guess I may need to hire a house boy to take care of stuff like mowing the lawn, keeping the garden tidy, painting, general home maintenance. How do you all do it, take care of general home & life stuff and still jump all weekend?

1 : 2 : 1

Woo-hoo!!!! FINALLY the season has started!! B| We had gorgeous weather in Chicago this weekend and I finally got my ass back in the air! Only got 2 jumps in cuz we were backed up with tandems and I had to leave early, but that's okay. Did a fun 3-way to get reacquainted with RW. Funneled the exit (of course) but managed to stay together.

Beer owed for the virgin jump on my NEW WINGS!! She's a bitch to get closed, but looks pretty damn cool and is comfy in the air. :)

"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

0:2:B|

Recurrency jump on Saturday...sat in the door, front flip out, then played follow the leader. Only got to 9500 due to the clouds. Beer for the first jump on my own rig yesterday, beer for my first line twists, beer for the first jump with my friend Kendra. A great weekend!

Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

0; 17; 0

What a fantastic, awesome, amazing, refreshing, and financially rewarding weekend!!!!!!!!! Ha!

17 vidiot jumps in two days! Yeah baby! I hurt ALL OVER! Love it! B|

Rad rad rad! B|

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Beer owed for the virgin jump on my NEW WINGS!! She's a bitch to get closed, but looks pretty damn cool and is comfy in the air

I didn't seem to have a problem closing it. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Beer owed for the virgin jump on my NEW WINGS!! She's a bitch to get closed, but looks pretty damn cool and is comfy in the air

I didn't seem to have a problem closing it. :D

Alright Sunshine, now that's just cruel. :P You know I can never be as good as you!! I paid you didn't I? That means you were supposed to keep our little secret. ;):D
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

:)
1 FF and 3 H&Ps in Byron on Saturday. We were getting out low below the clouds in the rain later in the day. Beer owed for my first jump on a non-square parachute, a triangular reserve Paradactyl jumped as a main (thanks Gareth). I exited a little downwind, and didn't make any progress toward the LZ. I watched as everyone else that exited after me on their squares glided right past me to the LZ. I landed just a bit out on a slight hill. It was a fun jump, I'd also like to try out a round sometime. It's always interesting to see what jumpers will do from low altitudes after the clouds roll in.:D

0:2:0

yea.. Even I made a couple this weekend. What is the world coming to.:P:D:D

WHAT?!?!? One of the few weekends I'm NOT at the Farm and you make some jumps??? >:(

Anyway...
:):22::D

One awesome week at Eloy for 4-way camp with Airspeed. 2 hours of tunnel time, 19 4-way jumps, 1 16-way with all the campers, 1 balloon jump, and 1 2-way tube to knock all the dust off our gear before we headed back to the ATL. :D for 1st time at Eloy. 4-way camp ROCKS!!!! B|:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

0:0:0

I stared at low clouds and rain, bought a bunch of alcohol that nobody stuck around to drink with me, bought a bunch of shit for my trailer that didn't work, and realized two of my rigs need new CYPRESs. At least I got some good sleep for once! :D

And yes, today being Monday, it's been clear all day and hot enough that I turned on my AC for the first time this year. :|

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

See, I was at the Farm and you weren't. Jay can even vouch for me. I am still in disbelief that he jumped.

I'm soooo jealous that you were in ELOY. >:(:P

Well, I was there the previous weekend for the anniversary boogie. You said you'd be there but you weren't. At least I didn't say I would be there this past weekend and never showed up. Now I'll never trust you. :S:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

See, I was at the Farm and you weren't. Jay can even vouch for me. I am still in disbelief that he jumped.

I'm soooo jealous that you were in ELOY. >:(:P

Well, I was there the previous weekend for the anniversary boogie. You said you'd be there but you weren't. At least I didn't say I would be there this past weekend and never showed up. Now I'll never trust you. :S:P

Well if you were paying attention to the threads you would see that I said one day of jumping for a 3 day boogie means you have no boogie. Should have postponed it in my opinion, but whatever. I most times will not show up to the dz when the weather is bad.
Now I don't know if I'll let you touch me. We'll see.:ph34r:
Skymama's #2 stalker -