Icon134

Weekend Numbers 21-22 April 07

:)
1 FF and 3 H&Ps in Byron on Saturday. We were getting out low below the clouds in the rain later in the day. Beer owed for my first jump on a non-square parachute, a triangular reserve Paradactyl jumped as a main (thanks Gareth). I exited a little downwind, and didn't make any progress toward the LZ. I watched as everyone else that exited after me on their squares glided right past me to the LZ. I landed just a bit out on a slight hill. It was a fun jump, I'd also like to try out a round sometime. It's always interesting to see what jumpers will do from low altitudes after the clouds roll in.:D

Watching Tim land it before actually tempts me to try it out. Maybe I'll succumb to peer pressure one of these days and jump the 'dactyl.

Well if you were paying attention to the threads you would see that I said one day of jumping for a 3 day boogie means you have no boogie. Should have postponed it in my opinion, but whatever. I most times will not show up to the dz when the weather is bad.
Now I don't know if I'll let you touch me. We'll see.:ph34r:

Well, I was too busy jumping my ass off in Eloy to pay attention to the threads. I got 5 jumps in at the boogie and my C-lic. Pretty productive weekend.

Who said I even want to touch you??? :S:|:D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Well, I was too busy jumping my ass off in Eloy to pay attention to the threads. I got 5 jumps in at the boogie and my C-lic. Pretty productive weekend.

Who said I even want to touch you??? :S:|:D

Yeah yeah excuses. You got 5 jumps in on Friday which I was stuck at work>:(. Congrats on the C, you beat me too it. I'm lazy.
And you know you want to touch me.

I know you saved the nakee pic I posted of myself on here.:o:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Who said I even want to touch you???

And you know you want to touch me. Sure she does... :|:P:D

now me on the other hand... B|

oh and congrats on the C-licence Laura... I've really got to get my jump on or you're going to catchup and pass me... :$:D

Though I still need another night jump before I can get my D-lic... :$
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

wait wait!!!
What are you talking about. You will not be touching me.

you need to be touching a shiny thing called a dvd and making my video!!!!!

Beach night jumps at Emerald Coast boogie, you should get there scott.

I probably won't make that one though.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

wait wait!!!
What are you talking about. You will not be touching me.

No no no... I'm saying that I know laura wants to touch me... awe forget it... :|

Well if we arrange it will you touch her back.:D:P
I have "touched" her... there's video footage and everything... http://www.scottgunshell.com/Vids/Laura-4-way-inside.wmv :P

OMG, that must've been about 200 jumps ago! I sucked! Not sure why I went low when you touched me. :D:S:P:)
Thanks for the congrats, Scott, I was going to skip the C and go straight for the D but the night beach jumps at Emerald Coast for Memorial Day require the C...I'm gonna owe :D big time for that one! You'll have to come jump with me again sometime, I'm much improved...:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

OMG, that must've been about 200 jumps ago! I sucked! Not sure why I went low when you touched me. :D:S:P:)

If I remember correctly you were trying an alternative method for recovering altitude... :D... you were so intense... it was last November... I've only gotten like 40-50 jumps since then... (stupid winter)

I imagine you have greatly improved considering the airspeed camp last the weekend... that's awesome!!!

Yeah, I watched it again and deducted that it was from the last Halloween boogie at SDA. I was in my frustrated going low phase then, and trying any and everything to get back up. I made my 200th jump at that boogie. So it was only 128 jumps and over 2 hours of tunnel time ago. I do hope I've improved since then. :D:)
So, you gonna come jump with me over Memorial Day??? :):)