normiss

Weekend numbers 4/28+29/2007

:)-6-0

throwing the drogue, no fun jumps...althought the tandems were quite fun...except the 240 pounder old man anyway! (of course that's NOT what he put on the paperwork...>:()

Fun weekend with friends at the dz....it's ALL good!

:P

0:3:1

Three jumps this weekend - two student loads and 1 NIGHT JUMP - Also after the night jumps were over, so was my relationship with my Girlfriend of 4 months. i guess I owe a case for that.....:|

0:0:0

But I can think of worse reasons to owe beerB|
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

0:6:0

I made a few jumps with False Rhythm. Andyman made the best food I've ever had on a dropzone last night (yummy yummy tacos.) My trailer is starting to feel like home/freshman year dorm (especially since craichead left me a note.) Good jumps. Good food. Good champagne. Good fun! :)
Today, I celebrated my nephew's birthday by watching him and his friends bowl. I bought him a parachute kite!

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

a few:0:0

Counting my fun earlier in the week for the first column:$

No jumpy cause i was busy packing and making money. Was a damn fun weekend at SDC. Had a bit of an upsetting emotional issue saturday night, but hanging with good friends always makes me feel better.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

0:0:1 (first time at a dog track)

Busy whuffo weekend-

-Went to the dog track for the first time and netted $6.50. I'm not sure if I'll ever go again because I felt so guilty at betting on the poor, defenseless doggies!
-Coralled 6 kids to get a professional portrait done for Grandma for Mother's Day.
-Went to an art festival and then party at the beach.
-Just came back from the HS soccer banquet where my son was voted "most improved" by his teammates. Of course I was a proud mama, but at home I teased him for winning the "you suck less" award. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

[:/]:5:0

Had lots of fun with everybody that I jumped with but just a little frustrated. I feel like a baby, at that stage where I'm crawling half way decent but then when I try and stand I fall right away. I just get mad at myself because I want to have all the skills to do what I want. But all in all it was a blast;)B|;)

[:/]:4:0

Went out to Skydive Tampa Bay and had some fun .... it was good not to work (well sort of not work).

Did two tandem swoops, man i still love the look on their faces when they see you in free fall .... get's me every time.

Did two 13500ft H&P and a little canopy work with Geo on 124 mamba's ....

:o:o:o:4:1

landed out this weekend - twice[:/]....but learned a lot in the process of it all. Had four great jumps with a bunch of great guys and a hot chick - how can that be a bad weekend of jumping?????:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:)-6-0

throwing the drogue, no fun jumps...althought the tandems were quite fun...except the 240 pounder old man anyway! (of course that's NOT what he put on the paperwork...>:()

:P

You did weigh him on the scale before gearing up, eh? :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell ; 14 ; 0

partied properly for my bday, jumped for 3 days, had some storms so the weekend was slower than intended, but had very good times, specially a 8way trackjump saturday whan we flew an asymetrical 5 way piece
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

:)
Busy weekend at the dz. We cranked out all 18 Operation Free Fall tandems on Saturday (not easy with 182's, high winds (had a short wind hold delay) and all with video--but we got them all up and down safely), with enough time to get in 2 formation loads for two 8 ways. The 8 way I was one was awesome, four points from 11,000. Also jumped a 7 cell (Spectre) for the first time.

Only 6 more until the big 2-0-0!