matt1215

Weekend Numbers, 6/16-17/07

0:6:1

one jump Friday after work... then 3 yesterday... and 2 today...

A couple of work jumps (tandem videos). The rest were fun jumps including one beerable offense when my girlfriend tackled me out of the aircraft... (in her defense I did flip her off... :):D.... which mind you was part of the plan in the jump... :ph34r::D)

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

1 fun poker party (drunks on trampoline...drunks playing with fire -it was fun. :ph34r::P):0:0

I only had a shot and a half of delicious scotch, and a bite of the chocolate birthday cake I made for my hubby.

I lost weight EVEN at a poker party. I'm happy. :)

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

0:6:1

I did a couple of really nice two-ways! One two-way was an impromptu freefly jump done in my belly-flying suit. The other two-way was from two different planes. :)
Great weekend at CSC! Next weekend will definitely be big fun!

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

3:1:0

3 is the approx number of hours worth of ATHF i watched over the weekend.
I did have a pretty kick ass weekend even if i only jumped once. It was a damn good jump. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

5 miles mountian bike riding on Saturday: 4: 1

Today we went out and jumped. I got in a 2 way with my GF, a nice freefly with Brad, a recurrecny jump for a guy who has been doing 2-3 jumps a year for the last 38 years. It was his 249th jump since about 1968.

Final jump was an ash dive 8 wasy that I organized. It went very well and all of his family was able to see the dive and the release on the ground really clearly. Beer since I've never built let alone jumped an ash bag before. I just hope to never have to use it ever again. [:/]

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

0:5:0

Did a couple of solo jumps at Titusville yesterday(used the last two tickets that have been in my gear bag since last Oct).

Had a great time at Z-Hills today, 8 way and a couple 17 ways.B|

Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

:)
great day Saturday 1 14 way rw with a couple hard points nice jump, then a h & p from altitude practicing with the demo team flying smoke , next was a Z-Hills tradition 10-way speed built within 30-seconds and held for 5 the first re-issue of the original 10-way patch from the 70's what a blast, and the last jump was Chasing Ellie's annual tandem for her b-day and I ended that one with a wild spinning mal with my head pushed down to my chest on my back it is always a pleasure to see that orange reserve open and thanks Ron for finding my free bag pretty well rounde day of jumping:D
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

0:6:0

6- 8 way RW jumps. Filled in for team member that was absent. Haven't done much RW lately and it felt great. Gravy Sammich anyone?

And thanks go to Pratul for offering to fly camera for us. I'm pretty sure it was his :D time shooting 8 way and he did a fantastic job.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

1:10:[:/]

1 4-way jump with the youngsters.

10 FJC students

Didn't get laid this weekend...as usual.

I'm starting to re-think this doing the FJC thing...since the warm weather came in, my weekly jump numbers have plunged to new lows. Barrel loads of new jumpers but they all seem to have to come on specific days and it's never the same day. Funny how their "schedule" and priorities suddenly change after that first jump, though.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Nope:5:One

Five awesome jumps in SD Elsinore's Poker Run Meet with a throw together team coordinated by Melanie, who rocked as team captain. Our team won GOLD again this year! (My 2nd time competing and our second gold win...I love this.) Haha...good times! I LOVE SKYDIVING!!! B|

Then, we had the Poker game in which we got hammered by the Tequila shots. Along w/ most people who had the Tequila, I passed out at around 7:30 pm and missed the whole Vegas party. :o

(Also, there is beer owed for my runway landing, whoops!)

:):8:0

2 3-way tubes/goofing off, 1 3-way hybrid, 3 4-way jumps with my team, 1 hop & pop due to clouds, and 1 9-way. Got the 1st point, then it went to a zoo. Fun stuff though! It's HOT here in GA! :S:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

0:63:5

The number is correct.

On Thursday I did 53 H&Ps for a charity event (Drop Abuse) that went great, thanks to an excellent crew of helpers. We raised over $3,000 and donations are still coming in. For more information you can go here.

Saturday was fun:
3 AFF videos
2 tandem videos
1 sit fly
1 hybrid video
1 coach jump

Sunday was short due to wind:
2 tandem videos

Beer owed for:
-1st cutaway (jump #16 on Drop Abuse)
-Jump #400 (jump #20 on Drop Abuse)
-First time puking after a jump (jump #44 on Drop Abuse)
-1st time being part of a charity skydiving event
-1st time doing more than 20 jumps in a weekend

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

WOHOO I have numbers
Team Tar Tar in effect

:S:4:?

Hmm... I think it is four cases, but I can't remember everything.

First time at a new dropzone.
First jump on my own rig.
First Four Way.
First Kiss pass.
:$

Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192