NWFlyer

The Case of the Mysterious White Powder

ok get dome regular clorox
put some of the powder on the end of a knife
small amount
drop it into a tall glass of clorox
if it drops slowly down the clorox leaving milky white trails ITS PARTY TIME u gots some pwoper shizzle
if it turns RED or any color if it starbursts n fizzes on the top thats the cut n its not very good..
good luck
u have bout 2 8balls there 7 grams ..$300

In the event that the above test indicates negative, you might try dropping a small amount of it in vinegar, if it foams like crazy, it's probably baking soda.

"Now I've settled down,
in a quiet little town,
and forgot about everything"

don't take it to the police because you will get arrested, do you have experience with this?

YES.
I was arrested for possession once just because I was in the same car as someone that had some POT on them. Person that it belonged to claimed it right away. Tough shit, We all were taken in and charged with possession. In This state, If drug are found in a Car, ALL Occupants are guilty of possession even if one person claims it.

Another resent story. A Skydiver at a nearby DZ was injured and Lifeflighted to the hospital. Later that evening, The DZ Manager gathered up the guys stuff and took it to him at the hospital. This Hospital had security to go through. Security finds small bag of Pot in the guys gearbag. DZ Manager gets arrested.:S

MOST cops would probably not arrest her if she turned it in, BUT some would. She would be looking at a Felony. Absolutely NO reason at all to even consider taking that chance.

Why, yes, Joe. Some of us DO have experiences with cops. I stand by my statement.

First-hand experience is NOT a requirement, though.

I don't have first-hand experience with rattlesnake bites but I know enough to stay away from it, eh?

:|

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Krisanne, if you're still reading this thread..........you loser. Go find something constructive to do.

:D:D:D:P

I mean that in the nicest possible way, eh?
:)

I don't know about you, but my overall experience with cops has been pleasant. I find they're very kind & understanding.

:):P

Of course they do--you're a hot chick!

The rest of us--especially shady looking characters like me, popsjumper, and most of the other guys around here--know that we're pretty much screwed when cops choose to enter our lives.

Nothing against law enforcement people. Hell, I'd be the same way if I were a cop!

Walt

What, now that you are no longer an intern means we should value your opinion?

No one ever said you had to listen to me.

No one else does.

Now fuck off.

/does that need a smiley?

Yes it did, Damn it! >:( You hurt my feelings. :( I thought we had something special. Now I just feel cheap. [:/]
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

no. if your going to test it to see what it is, you should not add water, then use a urine test kit.

Most urine drug test kits to not simplly look for the drug in the urine, they look for byproducts. Putting the test in a dilution of the drug itself will give a false-negitive.

There are kits you can use on the drug itself, like these:
http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/kt202.html
http://www.eztest.com/web/index.php

Krisanne, I wouldn't goto the cops on this one, the laws reguarding drugs like cocaine are way unreasonable(and a lot are 0 tolorance), and you might find yourself having to deal with the lunicy of the system.

If it was me, I'd probably get some of those test kits, if they all come up false, probably check the ph of it, if it's not realLy scarry, do some other testing. The likelihood that it's any "bio-agent" is almost 0%, terrorists aren't after you. :P

Anyhow, I hope we get to find out what it is at some point. If it does turn out to be coke, get rid of it.

It probably is drugs, probably cocaine. What is all the fuss about what to do with it? Even if you found out it was drugs, whether meth or cocaine, what would it matter? Do you plan on giving it to someone? Not sure they would want it considering you have no idea where it came from, or what might be mixed in it. Judgements aside, if you are not going to use it, and dont want anyone else to have it, just flush it. All worries gone. You definitely dont want to be caught with that on you/in your house/in your car.

I wonder if someone after reading this post had a fit when learning where their stash ended up! :D:D:D:D

...Hell, I'd be the same way if I were a cop!

You could never be a cop. Cops don't wear camo and tie-dye...oh wait...In Orange County Florida they do.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2870847;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

:D:D

Just taste it already!

I finally looked at the picture.

Look ==>here. See the baggie in the picture. If it were that size I'd believe it's coke.

I don't believe it contains any drugs.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto