NWFlyer

The Case of the Mysterious White Powder

Here, let me help you out with the smiley etiquette.

If you use enough of these :):D:D or even :P:P:P, you can literally say anything you want and get away with it.

Want to tell someone they're an asshole? It would go like this:

:D:DYou are such an asshole you fucking jackass!:D:D:P:P:)

Hey Sartre: you're a bad role model!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Walt

I can think of this: Someone gives the money, the person gets the "stuff" and puts it in the wrong rig during the delivery. Owner of the rig moves gear or leaves while buyer and seller are trying to figure out what happened. :S

Now this happens: Big Brother FBI and Homeland Security catches this thread and knows all the details!:D:D:D And don't forget your prints are on that bag!:|

Oh man, that had me laughing. :D

DSE, has that light coulored link to testclear always been on your signature line, or did you just put it there?

The pouch she found is 3-400$ worth of coke, I'd guess, if that's what it is. Maybe $100 less if meth.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Can we use our own custom smiley's here? I could probably come up with some filthy ones.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Hmm..

I was just going to call you about the pills that I found in your mudflap while I was taking your rig apart to be washed.

Will you be wanting those back? Is that my tip?

Nice.B|:P

Jeff told me when I got home that you had brought over some cocaine like substance for him to check-out. :D Have you tried rubbing it on your gums yet?

~Karen the riggah

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Will you be wanting those back? Is that my tip?

Yes, but you're only allowed to indulge after you're done with the repack. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Would it be easier for you to make a decision if this were a poll? Numbers and % have a funny effect on people :ph34r:

Allow me to demonstrate how easy this can be...

1) Report it to the poe poe (not recommended)

2) snort it (not recommended)

3) Flush it.....DING DING!!!

It's either dope or posion, in either case, it's not good for you ;) If by some fluke I'm wrong and it is someone playing a joke they deserve to be hung....that shit is no laughing matter

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I've got a white powder story for ya;

I was hiking in the national forest and I got up to this remote nice open area with a stream and a field and noticed a heart shaped ring of white powder on the ground, so I was curious, I got up close to it, did the sniff test- nothing, picked some up and rubbed it between my fingers, it was fine but gritty, then I saw the flowers nearby and realized that it was SOMEONES ASHES. I apologized for the intrusion and got the hell out of there!
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Oh I'm sure many of us could come up with some new smileys. :o

[asshole][laughing][sticking tongue out]

Well hell, that didn't work...[surprised face with a frown]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Oh I'm sure many of us could come up with some new smileys. :o

[asshole][laughing][sticking tongue out]

Well hell, that didn't work...[surprised face with a frown]
[flipping the bird] that didnt either
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What is weird is the suggestions.

I would suggest handing it in to the police station. Explain you found it in your bag. They will seize it for disposal and that should be that. In the UK you have lawful excuse to possess such items, ie you seized it off your child and are going to hand it in or your a school teacher and found some in a locker. At least they can determine if it is real or not, but you will probably never know. Its good intel for the security people. As much as its prob just a wind up I strongly recommend you hand it in. There could be a known problem with that flight for example.

By not handing it in and publicly showing everyone on the internet you stand more chance of getting in trouble as you've acknowledged your possible posession of a controlled substance but then failed to act on it. You should get rid of it at the earliest opportunity properly.

I've had people hand me drugs, knives, guns, flares and all sorts of weird items. Not once have I considered taking action on the person giving me the item. What would be a good move is to call the local police station and tell them your coming up to hand it in before you go, then, just in case you are coincidentally stopped on the way to the police station you have covered your arse. There will be a record of your intention to surrender the package.

boy do we ever live in different worlds...
the US is completely different!:S
our police are not as friendly as they once were.>:(
some communities (Orlando being one) have become complete police states...arrest first, ask questions later.:S
A cops job here is to arrest and/or ticket, the courts are there to sort out the details.

I'd flush it...AFTER making sure I had left no prints on it!;) I wouldn't do the doble/triple/bag/wrap with extra toilet paper thingy though as it would really suck to have to call a plumber in....:D

I've had people hand me drugs, knives, guns, flares and all sorts of weird items.

Hmmm, perhaps a law enforcement career wouldn't be all that bad;)

-NickDG

Oh my!! That would have freaked me right out!! You are so very lucky you didn't get in trouble for having it!! They would have detained you forever and probably reacted severely. Wow. Glad you're home okay.

What she said.:)
Of course, after my initial "Holy shit!" moment, morbid curiosity would set in.

Pardon my innocence, but I've never tried any drug other than weed, much less seen it or know the "going rates" for such. When something unexpectedly comes up I'm not familiar with, I like to look it up. Thus, in this situation, I'd have to find out what the going rate for a bag of something-or-other that size might go for?>:(

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Really, folks, I don't need to beaten up for opening the fucking bag. It looked like a duck, it walked like a duck, and it quacked like a duck (hey, where's wingnut with his duck joke). Like I said - looks like drugs. I didn't go through the paranoid machinations of thinking it was anthrax.

Yea...no, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have smelled it.

:P

If white powder is a duck, I'm Paris Hilton.;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

How come YOU get all the luck?

Seriously, just trash it. Last thing you want to do is give it away or do anything with it that could come back to bite you. Just flush it.