NWFlyer

The Case of the Mysterious White Powder

No intellgent person does

In that case...

Flush that as soon as possible. Wait, don't flush it, that could be bad. Triple bag it then seal it in tupperware. Seal that in a capped PVC tube. Encase it in cement. Place the entire package in a 55 gallon barrel used for toxic waste and bury it Nevada.

Don't let anyone know.

:)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I'm with you...
I think it's one of two things...someone at the boogie is either playing a joke (as fucked up as that is!) or is pissed ... or it's a controlled test sample from the airport (although I don't think they are typically packaged as such).

I don't believe it contains any drugs.

No intellgent person does

What do you think it does contain?
I have no clue what it DOES contain, however it COULD be many things most of which are innocuous, washing powder, slica powder (dehumidifier), baking soda,
2 things I'm reasonably certain it's not,VERY expensive drugs, and any toxic substance (ant tracks :P).
I'm also pretty sure but not totally that is is NOT a WMD
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

"Timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmay" :ph34r:

Are you fucking stupid? That would be Timaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!! Unless it was that crippled kid then it would be, TaTaTaTaTimmy.Fuck, know your South Park.

Check your meds dude... :ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Krisanne, if you're still reading this thread..........you loser. Go find something constructive to do.

:D:D:D:P

I mean that in the nicest possible way, eh?
:)

In case y'all hadn't noticed, I don't postwhore during the day any more. Something about finally having a job I really enjoy. B|

In response to pretty much everyone.

1) No, this was not a joke, though it really would have been a good one.
2) I posted this primarily out of pure curiosity and wondering if anyone from the DZ might have a theory.

The drama this has created has provided much amusement, though. Much more interesting than "how do you pronounce Teva?":D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

as a friend krissane, i will help you out. I have some friends whe specialize in this kind of substance send it over and i will send it to the lab. If it it what it looks like there will be a $100 inconvnience fee for yout anger and paranoya:D.

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

as a friend krissane, i will help you out. I have some friends whe specialize in this kind of substance send it over and i will send it to the lab. If it it what it looks like there will be a $100 inconvnience fee for yout anger and paranoya:D.

Gosh, Lee, you're so good to me. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Gosh, Lee, you're so good to me. :P

well, its becaue of our prom date remember..You just have to find a prom to goto.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The drama this has created has provided much amusement, though. Much more interesting than "how do you pronounce Teva?":D:D

That's what I'm sayin'!:D:P

I don't understand why some people seem genuinely annoyed at this thread.:D:S:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.