Thanatos340

Favorite Backhanded Compliment?

"You speak really good English for a Scottish person."

I was skiing at Breck one day and met three Scots who were temporarily working in TX. They were grousing about the ignorant hicks they kept encountering there. That "compliment" was one they had received at a pizza restaurant from the waitress, after she asked them where they were from.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

In what world is that a compliment? :D

lol.. Some people have a hard time understanding what a backhanded compliment is I guess!

But you Kel, not a day goes by where you dont prove that people do get more intelligent! :)

;)
Remster

Rumor has it that the following backhand compliments were heard at the farm. Of course being a rumor take it with a grain of salt :)
No, Thanatos340......I love yours. I don't even like them big."

"Relax, Thanatos340.....you were perfectly adequate."

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that statistically half of them are stupider than that.

Thank you very much. and you sir, absolutely do not qualify to be called a Stupid Fucker.:)

Damn J, I'm proud of you, you didn't FUCK up this time!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun