Thanatos340

Favorite Backhanded Compliment?

I bet intern Ross would LOVE to have a pair of those super-cool sunglasses you're wearing.

B|

You are so brave, walking around looking like that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Thanks, hunny. That means a lot from a guy with with his fly down.

:P

Are yop looking through my web cam? How the hell did you know that?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

How the hell did you know that?

I've been told I'm pretty perceptive--"perceptive" means: able to become aware of or identify by means of the senses.

You are almost as nice a person as Squeak.:)

Good thing I'm not from Jersey, but I understand how someone with a backward hat might get Florida & Jersey confused.

OH Im sorry dear.. I forgot how spcial you were. I didnt mean to say you WERE from Jersey.. Just that you are almost as attractive as a girl from Jersey. :P

Which I might add all that work fails MISERABLY within one hour of arriving home to visit relatives.

You too, huh? I get back home and the cornpone comes right back... then I go back to work and get ribbed about it for a couple weeks..
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Good Morning Sweetie. I hope you got that MUCH needed beauty rest last night.

I am so glad to see you back here this morning. It is so charming to see you trying to flex your mental muscle; reminds me so much of an ant trying roll that bowling ball up hill. Absolutely darling to watch.

It's so nice to know there's no reason to impress you.

You are doing such a great job, I almost don't want to tell you how redundant you are.

Just come out of a "1 to 1" review meeting at work where this one was said to me...

"You have done a brilliant job considering your not qualified. However, because your not qualified we are going to have to let you go, but would you mind sticking around for 3 months to train up your (qualified) replacement?"

>:(:S>:(:S>:(

Ordinarily I'd not not be so superfluous, but studies show repetition is the best way to teach children--particularly the slow ones.

I am so happy to see you are doing so well, and that the only signs of old age and condition are that you tend to repeat yourself.