kbordson

Question about SEX

I have been reading The Red Queen. Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature by Matt Ridley.

Basically it is a naughty book about sex but with lots of big words about the whys. It mentions that the main purpose of sex is for reproduction and that we (our mind) is conditioned to pick a mate that would be best for that purpose (best fertility and best genes to pair with). But... that got me to thinking.... the ones that do a lot of the fucking might have the best fertility... but probably aren't the genes that you want paired with your for all time.

So... tell.

Would you rather sleep with the girl that is the SURE lay... but will land you on Springer?

Or are you more genetically selective even if it means it might take more work?

I have been reading The Red Queen. Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature by Matt Ridley.

Basically it is a naughty book about sex but with lots of big words about the whys. It mentions that the main purpose of sex is for reproduction and that we (our mind) is conditioned to pick a mate that would be best for that purpose (best fertility and best genes to pair with). But... that got me to thinking.... the ones that do a lot of the fucking might have the best fertility... but probably aren't the genes that you want paired with your for all time.

So... tell.

Would you rather sleep with the girl that is the SURE lay... but will land you on Springer?

Or are you more genetically selective even if it means it might take more work?

:D:D

I love the way your mind is working here!!

;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

I was extremely selective. Only two kids, both with my current wife.

I took NO chances in my younger days. And I sometimes have thought, "You know. You shoulda just had sex with her." I even turned it down because, well, I didn't want to complicate things.:S

What a dumbass I was.

THen again, a dumbass with no skeletons in the closet.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Can you fix this for me so I can understand it. :D

:D:D:D:D

Asking the guys

"Does ya sleep with the ho's? Or work for the Bitches?"

:D:D:D:D:D

I love it when you have a little time on your hands! ;);););)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Can you fix this for me so I can understand it. :D

:D:D:D:D

Asking the guys

"Does ya sleep with the ho's? Or work for the Bitches?"

:D:D:D:D:D

I love it when you have a little time on your hands! ;);););)

I'm just too lazy to read. Yup, yup...Karen rocks!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

This thread is bordering on the topic of "Sport Fucking" which we all know is a Taboo topic here.

Another way of phrasing this question is would rather have

Ms Right or Ms Right NOW!!

The answer to that varies. First of all, in today’s world either case would require the proper protective gear that should help reduce the chance of procreation.

Now it is a well known fact that Psycho Chicks are MUCH better in bed than not so Psycho Chicks. I dont know why that is, But it is.
Thus if you just looking to have some fun, Go for the Psycho Chick. If you are looking for Procreation and/or long term hook ups.. Go for the not so Psycho Girl.
There is a time and place for each.:D
;)

Now it is a well known fact that Psycho Chicks are MUCH better in bed than not so Psycho Chicks. I dont know why that is, But it is.

Last week I stumbled across a serious article that actually confirmed that proposition based on research. I have no idea where I saw it.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Why does the genetically qualified one have to be the "bitch" and the unqualified one have to be the "Ho"? What wrong with a nice/pleasant woman that is qualified genetically and likes sex? Because after the babies are born your still going to want to be around her and I'm sure you'll still want sex!

What wrong with a nice/pleasant woman that is qualified genetically and likes sex?

Absolutely nothing!:)

Because after the babies are born your still going to want to be around her and I'm sure you'll still want sex!

BABIES???:o
AAARRGGHHH!!!! I'm outta there!:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What wrong with a nice/pleasant woman that is qualified genetically and likes sex?

The fact she's happily married for starters... :P

I usually only pursue people I might be interested in dating.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

In a genetic sense, promiscuity is a survival trait. So, the genes you "want" to breed with (to maximize the rate at which you pass along your own genes) are the ones that are easiest to breed with. Even better if they're highly desirable (because then you're genes will spread even further in later generations).

Your genes say to go for the ho, but if you've got a choice between two hos, go for the hotter one.

In fact, the weird corollary is that your genes want your offspring to be little hos, too.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

Last week I stumbled across a serious article that actually confirmed that proposition based on research. I have no idea where I saw it.

You sure you weren't reading the redhead thread? :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

In fact, the weird corollary is that your genes want your offspring to be little hos, too.

That's a particularly disturbing thought, being the father of two daughters.... [:/]
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Basically it is a naughty book about sex but with lots of big words about the whys. It mentions that the main purpose of sex is for reproduction

This theory is supported by the two groups that are known for their heterosexual prowess, writers of literature and the Catholic priesthood. For almost everyone, the purpose of sex is to feel good.

There are two easy ways to answer this question.

1- The two women Supreme Court justices. Ruth Bader Ginsberg and Sandra Day O'Connor.
Do girls want to be like them, or really hot ?
Do guy want really smart women like them, or really hot ones?

2- There are a zillion irritating, smart-alec, 19 yo hotties. They are obnoxious because it is the measure of their attractiveness. How much will he put up with?
If prostitution was legal and inexpensive, would any guy ever put up with them again?

For 13 minutes, guys are most interested in the woman who is most interested in them.

However, the irritating ones become unbearable about 15 minutes afterwards.

Thus if you just looking to have some fun, Go for the Psycho Chick. If you are looking for Procreation and/or long term hook ups.. Go for the not so Psycho Girl.

How can you tell if a redhead has been reading this thread?

After the best sex ever, you notice that there's a hammer in the middle of your monitor.
;)